Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 10:33 PM

2,940 posts, read 8,301,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
I wonder if Westbury and/or NC has any of these:

Police raid suspected brothels in Westhampton, Southampton - 27east

I am so sick and tired of people who think "illegal aliens" do no harm to the communities they invade. Yeah right. Ask the sex slaves who toiled in that pit. They wouldn't be living that life if it weren't for illegal aliens making themselves at home and instead of adapting to LI suburban QOL, tearing the QOL down to 3rd world slum levels.
Yes, I know of a few brothels in Westbury (right on Post Ave!) that were shut down. One was disguised as a massage parlor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2010, 11:33 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,218,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johninwestbury View Post
Yes, I know of a few brothels in Westbury (right on Post Ave!) that were shut down. One was disguised as a massage parlor.
The massage parlor scam is big on LI:

//www.city-data.com/forum/long-...-come-out.html

My aunt's housekeeper has a p/t job at Massage Envy (legit place) and she said she had a customer who thought there was going to be ... more ... to the services ... Creeped her out bigtime!

Old 11-17-2010, 11:41 AM

35 posts, read 41,608 times
Quote:
The massage parlor scam is big on LI:

//www.city-data.com/forum/long-...-come-out.html

My aunt's housekeeper has a p/t job at Massage Envy (legit place) and she said she had a customer who thought there was going to be ... more ... to the services ... Creeped her out bigtime!
Someone told me LI has a major problem with asian massage parlors that offer "happy endings" and more. How do people even know where to find them?

Old 11-17-2010, 11:46 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,218,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLtoLONGISLAND View Post
Someone told me LI has a major problem with asian massage parlors that offer "happy endings" and more. How do people even know where to find them?
Customers tell their friends.

They advertise in newspapers (they don't say everything that's on the menu, but I guess if the ad is worded right, men who are potential customers can tell).

Maybe they even advertise (flyers, etc.) at strip clubs. To the strip club patrons out there: do you ever see ads or flyers for massage parlors?

Old 11-19-2010, 08:59 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,234,589 times
Quote:
Customers tell their friends.

They advertise in newspapers (they don't say everything that's on the menu, but I guess if the ad is worded right, men who are potential customers can tell).

Maybe they even advertise (flyers, etc.) at strip clubs. To the strip club patrons out there: do you ever see ads or flyers for massage parlors?
They are all over Manhattan. Never been to one myself but it seems there is an "underground word of mouth" about which ones are and where they are.

Old 11-20-2010, 06:51 PM

8,804 posts, read 21,223,252 times
Please do not turn this thread into another anti-immigrant rant. City-data has a whole other forum for that. I am uncertain of how one can tell that someone is illegal just by looking at them.

That being said, Mexicans have a family-oriented and humble culture and many of us could learn from them.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 11-21-2010, 06:24 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,101,826 times
Get back on topic Please.

Old 11-11-2011, 08:34 PM

2 posts, read 3,200 times
BTW-massapequa park is nothing to brag about...used to be much better...unless you want an inexpensive starter home near the lirr...then ok..and if you head south to biltmore shores area then you have other problems...snobs and wannabees galore...give me a break...

Old 11-11-2011, 08:45 PM

2 posts, read 3,200 times
Default massapequa park is no bargain

BTW-massapequa park is nothing to brag about...used to be much better...unless you want an inexpensive starter home near the lirr...then ok..and if you head south to biltmore shores area, with more money, then you have to put up with all the wannabees and snobs that live there...no thanks...

Old 11-12-2011, 12:13 PM

1,103 posts, read 1,990,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpsma View Post
It's cheap because it's the newest DIVERSED Nassau Cty Ghetto.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island