Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 11:40 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,718,438 times

Advertisements

Thanks to oblivious, brain-washed residents and lax I.C.E. enforcement, Long Island now harbors the 4th largest MS-13 population in the country [est 4000+ members and growing rapidly in: Freeport, Hempstead, Uniondale, Roosevelt, Glen Cove, New Cassel, Westbury, Elmont, Wyandanch, Brentwood, Central Islip, Deer Park, Huntington Station]. Once they take over an area, it's finished. That is their 'turf' now and not even the NCPD/SCPD will bring it back.

WTF is going on here?? 'MS-13' and 'Blood' tags spray on walls and people don't give a damn nor do they find anything wrong with it. Are people really that blind? The areas above used to be livable areas for the most part. Now they are becoming overrun with illegals and incubators for gangs to spread like a vicious cancer through LI. My feeling is the Bloods & Crips will eventually go back to their roots and follow through with their original mission (which was originally about peace, not violence). But def not MS-13. Their mission involves war, violence, blood, power, taking over territories.

I don't know about you, but I am sick and tired of the "politically correct" crowd constantly defending illegals and attacking anyone who has a problem with it. Well I do have a problem. I blame the media, our education system, radical left wing liberalism, our lax enforcement of illegal immigration laws. I mean c'mon, I try to fly interstate in my own country and I get swabbed, DNA tested, naked body scanned, frisked, my junk groped, my belongings searched, my kids touched and groped by some perv at the airport...Meanwhile mexican coyotes allover the border can manage to smuggle in hundreds of thousands of illegals a DAY with NO Problem whatsoever!

WTF is this country coming to?! I'm starting to think 'hotkarl' may be onto something... Maybe there is no hope left and we need to move out to 2000 acre farms to live peacefully. Get used to these words, "Mara Salvatrucha", "Bloods", "Crips", "Latin Kings", "Murder, Death, Kill, Gang initiation" on the news...because that is what our future holds.

People need to wake the hell up. Everyone seems to be in a daze...All everyone thinks about is Yankees, Jets, Coke, Facebook, Giants, Sports, American Idol, keeping up with the Jones'es, pimped out rides,...meanwhile our great home of LI is being taken over by illegals while we sit by and do nothing. Lord help us when we experience a dose of 'martial law' (and it will happen at some point in our lives), because you know what..."they" are organized by the thousands now. We wouldn't stand a chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPcdHZ6o5i0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrZx2YdZFOk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk6Btg5bT6w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN0Nkt3gfhE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_jS2F4LiJA

--END RANT--

Last edited by Pequaman; 11-16-2010 at 12:17 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2010, 06:08 AM

30 posts, read 63,726 times
Are you kidding me? Paying over 12K a year in property taxes combined with the highest paid cops in the nation and they don't go into bad areas? It seems to me long islanders are living in LA LA land thinking all is good in the world and nothing can go wrong because they happen to pay alot ofntaxes.We have a beatiful thing in this country to prevent government and criminal anarchy...Its called the 2nd amendment. Anybody who isnt armed legally in todays day and age is really being naive imo. Did you ever see what MS13 does to females and for initiations?. The overpaid NCPD and SCPD arent going to protect you when it hits the fan. Go exercise your 2nd Amendment rights to the fullest extent possible.

Old 11-16-2010, 07:17 AM

1,917 posts, read 5,324,624 times
I bought my favorite gun from an MS13 member. He gave me a good deal.

Old 11-16-2010, 07:23 AM

7,658 posts, read 19,098,498 times
Ya think Captain Obvious?

; )

Crooks

Old 11-16-2010, 07:29 AM

1,192 posts, read 1,804,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pragcap View Post
It seems to me long islanders are living in LA LA land thinking all is good in the world .
This seems to be accurate especially when i lived there for 6 months.

Old 11-16-2010, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post

Well, you did get to experience at least two seasons so that's not bad.

Old 11-16-2010, 07:58 AM

7,658 posts, read 19,098,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
Nassau fell years ago despite its elite and highly compensated PD.
The only one who doesn't know it yet is its residents.

Suffolk's only about 10-15 years behind.
CI/Bwood/Huntington Station are already there, Central Brookhaven's on its way.

Welcome to 6th Borough kids.
Love it or leave it.

Get-O

Crooks

Old 11-16-2010, 08:36 AM

3,122 posts, read 4,932,246 times
Funny when I said this a few years ago, everybody called me a troll

Old 11-16-2010, 08:54 AM

The happiness i've been feeling lately is all an illusion?

Old 11-16-2010, 09:46 AM

3,172 posts, read 6,718,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookhaven View Post
Nassau fell years ago despite its elite and highly compensated PD.
The only one who doesn't know it yet is its residents.

Suffolk's only about 10-15 years behind.
CI/Bwood/Huntington Station are already there, Central Brookhaven's on its way.

Welcome to 6th Borough kids.
Love it or leave it.

Get-O

Crooks
I think most of Nassau is still one of the best places to live. But at least 25% (and growing rapidly) is no longer inhabitable. Suffolk may be just as bad. What areas in C. Brookhaven did I miss that are experiencing this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island