Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 12:24 PM

1,919 posts, read 5,749,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookhaven View Post
DA Spota: 'Bloods dealing crack' in Riverhead
Hmmm?.What do you think they're trying to say with this one?

You know me wrong as rain, just looking to hate on Riverhead with fabrications,distortions and poor geography.
; )

I'm not sure where in Nassau you relocated from or what your agent told you but please let this effing thread die.
BH does not stink, I wouldn't hesitate to live there if I wasnt sending my kids to the HS.

Sorry if I was wrong about Drs Path Flames. Theyre a friendly bunch of kids from the Latin club.
; )
Let's let it sunset, shall we?

This collar is good news for all of ELI

Crooks

PS Please stop picking on my pal GPS.
LOL! BH fan was right about you. You just want to get the last word. Where do you get this stuff? I've never lived in Nassau county. Skipped that County from Brooklyn to Suffolk. Mainly because it was too urban(central and south shore) or I couldn't afford to live in the nicer areas on the North Shore.

BTW, I like GPSMA he was usually correct about RP and you often times made some low blows like that comment about his girlfriend.

Also as you said the drug problem is all over the Island. Right now my hometown of Hauppage/Smithtown has issues with Heroin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2011, 12:50 PM

7,658 posts, read 19,104,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nevets View Post
LOL! BH fan was right about you. You just want to get the last word. Where do you get this stuff? I've never lived in Nassau county. Skipped that County from Brooklyn to Suffolk. Mainly because it was too urban(central and south shore) or I couldn't afford to live in the nicer areas on the North Shore.

BTW, I like GPSMA he was usually correct about RP and you often times made some low blows like that comment about his girlfriend.

Also as you said the drug problem is all over the Island. Right now my hometown of Hauppage/Smithtown has issues with Heroin.
Same difference.

See the thread about drugs on the North Shore.
We totally agree as for Bloods and Crips.Thats another story.
; )

As for GPS hes not too upset.His observations of RP and mine of Da Riv are not dissimilar.
Hes gonna marry a local girl and move here soon anyway.
When he closes were going out for drinks.

If we can duck the hail of bullets maybe Ill meet him out by you.

Welcome to ELI

Im out

Crooks

Old 02-05-2011, 01:57 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,720,529 times
Quote:
Where do you get this stuff? I've never lived in Nassau county. Skipped that County from Brooklyn to Suffolk.
It seems the bloods and other gangs are skipping Nassau County too, and heading for poorer areas in Riverhead/ELI to establish and run their drug operations.

based on Crooks' link-

Old 02-05-2011, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequaman View Post
It seems the bloods and other gangs are skipping Nassau County too, and heading for poorer areas in Riverhead/ELI to establish and run their drug operations.

based on Crooks' link-
No Peqs

Thats wishful thinking, but thanks for playing.One mans Hempstead is another mans Riverhead
(sort of.... only difference is I might want to live in Riverhead)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrQOWZZjd5I

Indeed this stuff is everywhere but to delude yourself into thinking that Nassau isnt far worse than ELI is just nutty Chief.

Like I said this collar is a huge win for ELI.

Crooks

Last edited by Crookhaven; 02-05-2011 at 03:35 PM..

Old 02-05-2011, 06:49 PM

46 posts, read 101,030 times
I must say the timing of such a bust is impeccable to this discussion. I do concede that Riverhead has its share fo scum.......but like Crooks said....this stuff is everywhere and the collar is a huge win for everyone and gets these punks off our streets. It's just a shame that a few thugs negatively impact the perception of an entire town and HS. Last I checked there were no 20 yr olds in RHS...at least I hope not........if so I'll just send my kids to Mercy.....right Crook!

Old 02-05-2011, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH Fan View Post
I must say the timing of such a bust is impeccable to this discussion. I do concede that Riverhead has its share fo scum.......but like Crooks said....this stuff is everywhere and the collar is a huge win for everyone and gets these punks off our streets. It's just a shame that a few thugs negatively impact the perception of an entire town and HS. Last I checked there were no 20 yr olds in RHS...at least I hope not........if so I'll just send my kids to Mercy.....right Crook!
No man

You might have better info on RHS at present.
Id definitely send my kid there before Hempstead.

If my suspicions are true Riverheads gonna make a solid comeback.It has plenty to offer.This is good news for ELI and great work by the local LE.

Can we please let it sunset now?

Crooks

Old 02-07-2011, 02:32 AM

Quote:
No man

You might have better info on RHS at present.
Id definitely send my kid there before Hempstead.

If my suspicions are true Riverheads gonna make a solid comeback.It has plenty to offer.This is good news for ELI and great work by the local LE.

Can we please let it sunset now?

Crooks
LOL! No way you're getting the last word in this thread.
Riverhead is a sleepy old town with a steady future. It will find its niche. Rt. 58 has found it success. It's only a matter of time before the downtown has to start wearing shades.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:10 AM

Quote:
LOL! No way you're getting the last word in this thread.
Riverhead is a sleepy old town with a steady future. It will find its niche. Rt. 58 has found it success. It's only a matter of time before the downtown has to start wearing shades.
Sleepy?
Lets hope for shades and not shady

If Im a betting man, I think it'll turn out OK too, if it can get out of its own way.

Good luck.

Crooks

Old 02-11-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Sleepy?
Lets hope for shades and not shady

If Im a betting man, I think it'll turn out OK too, if it can get out of its own way.

Good luck.

Crooks
I agree the worse problem for the town of Riverhead are the Riverhead officials. Look at what they have done to the Grumman site. Slow responses or poor decision making. This is why downtown Riverhead is still in a state of flux.

You're not getting the last word on this Crooks. LOL!

Old 11-04-2011, 10:19 AM

46 posts, read 101,030 times
Riverhead schools AP program honored by College Board

The Riverhead School District was one of only nine Long Island school districts recently named to the College Board’s second annual AP District Honor Roll. The list recognizes schools which have “provided increased access to Advanced Placement coursework while also increasing the percentage of students who earn a score of three or above on AP exams,” according to a press release issued by the district.
The other Long Island districts were Commack, Copiague, Eastport-South Manor, Harborfields, Herricks, Levittown, Sayville and Syosset. Most colleges will grant college credit to high school students who earn at least a score of three on an AP exam.
In 2007, 140 students in Riverhead took 210 AP Exams and in 2011, 309 students took 548 exams. In that same time, students with scores of 3 or higher on an AP exam increased from 87 in 2007 to 146 in 2011.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island