Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 11:36 AM

3,122 posts, read 4,953,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
The story said:

I think 7 years is too long. That's a lot of time to rot in jail.

We will see what happens when this goes to trial of course.

7 years for putting a woman's hand on your crotch and sending a few emails does seem a little harsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Does he get a free PBA attorney?
Yes he does.....but some officer's depending on the severity of the accusation would opt for their own attorneys.

I have zero respect for anyone that would do anything to put their job,pension,family on the line
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2011, 11:51 AM

16,966 posts, read 34,718,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyliguy View Post
'Gearing him up'? He still let them go with the intent of exchanging phone numbers. Do your job not try to get yourself tail.

Shameful.
Remember that we're only hearing one side of the story.

We don't know if the girl(s) tried to get let off the hook and made the first move offering phone numbers. Believe it or not, women can be aggressors and have been known to work their feminine charms to get what they want.

I want to hear both sides.

Right now all we have is a 'she said, she said some more.'

Old 06-16-2011, 12:06 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike50 View Post
Where does it say he has a history

This alleged incident happened 4 months ago ...and yes I do think this guy is an idiot.

He lives in E. Patchogue that can't be right if it said Eatons Neck, Lloyd Harbor, Cold Spring Harbor, Amagansett, Water Mill, Wainscott it might be more believable
I had to laugh in spite of myself at this one.

Old 06-16-2011, 02:18 PM

1,500 posts, read 2,800,048 times
... It's still a clear case of bad Mannerz...

Old 06-16-2011, 03:45 PM

324 posts, read 335,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
We don't have his side of it yet, other than that he pled "not guilty," which makes sense if you Google his name: It looks like he's married.
why does his not guilty plea make sense because he's married? Don't they all, just about, plead not guilty? I don't see how his plea makes sense due to his marital status when it seems like they always plead not guilty. I'm not saying he won't be denying this due to the fact that he doesn't want to ruin his marriage, but do you think if he were single he'd have plead guilty?

Old 06-16-2011, 03:49 PM

324 posts, read 335,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
The story said:

I think 7 years is too long. That's a lot of time to rot in jail.

We will see what happens when this goes to trial of course.
I don't. Not for a cop who, technically, accepted a bribe. The law needs to come down hard on crooked cops, especially these days where it seems like the NCPD has become the wild west.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island