Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2007, 09:29 AM

553 posts, read 1,930,947 times

Advertisements

Yea known fact the uncle fester child molesters are middle aged white guys scary. And the ms 13 type charcters are far worse than any blacks.

Old 08-11-2007, 03:13 PM

259 posts, read 937,673 times
Quote:
And for the record Mastic & Shirley was mostly white up until about 25-30 years ago & the property values sucked then too. White trash in VOLUME just like trash of any color in volume will bring down house values. One bad house won't ruin it for an area.
Hey Kelly Are you forgetting the attack on the white fireman and his family in Mastic-Shirley last year? Because Mastic-Shirley was so far out it had low property values ..............but we never had crime or murders on the scale that we have today!

Quote:
I'm sorry but I have an open mind when it comes to races, I refuse to judge an entire race of people based on the color of their skin.
Kelly tell it to the Government! Ask them why they have conspired to create a mass genocide against Whites since 1965!

Quote:
To be perfectly frank....its the poor whites in Mastic/Shirley that scare me (PWT
Ohhhh Clamboy do you mind explaining the murder of the White Fireman walking home from the 911 memorial in Mastic -Shirley last year! He was murdered by 3 racist Blacks just released from prison and on Parole! And explain the US medias refusal to talk about it and its bias against Whites.

Quote:
That and the Res.
(but I loved it when I was a smoker)

Classism is the new racism.
Poverty breeds crime... not ethnicity.

We had "other than white"in Stony Brook when was there in the 80s
(Still does today because SUSB).

Guess what....no crime.
Why ...people had money in the town.

We have some old school die hard PWT peppered across North and Central Brookhaven too.
Many have bailed once they saw what they could get for their "Rustic Charmer".
(Swap my bulldozer bungalow in Sound Beach for twice the house in Mastic.....Sold)

Desparate people do desparate things....Mastic strikes me as a desparate town that is trying its best to heal.

I think in time it will.

C
Yea Clamboy you sound like Maya Angelou! You and Your poor grammar has proved how the anti-White Multi-cultural agenda in our public schools and institutions dumbed down our ability to think clearly without racial bias. Not to mention the loss of reason and logic. If we had the old reason and logic we would be able to see who the racists are here and they are not the poor Whites of Mastic-Shirley! Children who graduate from schools and Universities in this country and write like you is why we have lost our Nation and our once beautiful neigborhoods!

Last edited by Dee62; 08-11-2007 at 04:16 PM..

Old 08-11-2007, 03:23 PM

1,058 posts, read 3,481,740 times
Bravo Dee62. Well done.

Old 08-11-2007, 03:25 PM

Check out http://www.wvwnews.com

Old 08-11-2007, 03:26 PM

Oops. That was supposed to be Western Voices World News

Old 08-11-2007, 05:13 PM

81 posts, read 410,393 times
I firmly agree with Clamboy and Kelly. The reason why all-black areas tend to be bad is that they're generally economically lower-class areas. But if I'm living in an area that's majority white, and a black doctor or lawyer moves in next door with his family, that's totally fine with me. A black teacher, firefighter or plumber is fine too. I'm more concerned with people's socio-economic status than with their race.

My neighborhood here in Brooklyn (Windsor Terrace) is VERY racially mixed. But historically it's been a solidly working-class neighborhood, and in the past 10 years, has started to become gentrified, with yuppies from Park Slope moving in. So the fact that it's racially mixed has never been an issue for me; in fact, I like the fact that my kids are friends with kids of other races. Everyone who lives here has a job and can afford it; I'm not seeing any homeless people or drug addicts or people who don't speak English.

Old 08-11-2007, 06:41 PM

1,876 posts, read 2,661,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee62 View Post
Hey Kelly Are you forgetting the attack on the white fireman and his family in Mastic-Shirley last year? Because Mastic-Shirley was so far out it had low property values ..............but we never had crime or murders on the scale that we have today!

Kelly tell it to the Government! Ask them why they have conspired to create a mass genocide against Whites since 1965!

Ohhhh Clamboy do you mind explaining the murder of the White Fireman walking home from the 911 memorial in Mastic -Shirley last year! He was murdered by 3 racist Blacks just released from prison and on Parole! And explain the US medias refusal to talk about it and its bias against Whites.

Yea Clamboy you sound like Maya Angelou! You and Your poor grammar has proved how the anti-White Multi-cultural agenda in our public schools and institutions dumbed down our ability to think clearly without racial bias. Not to mention the loss of reason and logic. If we had the old reason and logic we would be able to see who the racists are here and they are not the poor Whites of Mastic-Shirley! Children who graduate from schools and Universities in this country and write like you is why we have lost our Nation and our once beautiful neigborhoods!
Dont you mean "Have Proven"?

I smell a Klan rally.

C

Old 08-11-2007, 07:14 PM

1,876 posts, read 2,661,840 times
Default Let me fix that for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee62 View Post

To be perfectly frank....its the poor whites in Mastic/Shirley that scare me (PWT).

That and the Res.
(but I loved it when I was a smoker)

Classism is the new racism.
Poverty breeds crime... not ethnicity.

We had "other than white"in Stony Brook when I was there in the 80s
(Still does today because SUSB).

Guess what....no crime.
Why ...people had money in the town.

We have some old school die hard PWT peppered across North and Central Brookhaven too.
Many have bailed once they saw what they could get for their "Rustic Charmer".
(Swap my bulldozer bungalow in Sound Beach for twice the house in Mastic.....Sold)

Desperate people do desperate things....Mastic STILL strikes me as a desperate town that is trying its best to heal.

I think in time it will.

C[/quote]
This has proved to be an exercise in ignorance.
Hugs

Maya

Old 08-11-2007, 08:02 PM

1,280 posts, read 4,919,991 times
Wow....that's some pretty harsh stuff, hate breeds hate.
Be the bigger person or be the problem.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:03 PM

Clamboy.

What you have to realize is that those "poor Whites" are your buffer. Let me explain it to you this way. Do you remember the Domino Theory. Lets apply it to Long Island. When one white neighborhood falls to non-whites the next one will also fall then the next. The first piece in the set, the poor White neighborhood, is often the most vulnerable. When it goes then the contagion will spread to the next host.

Example #1: Wyandanch to the west and Brentwood to the east- then Deer Park and North Babylon - Babylon and will be isolated and picked apart. West Islip wil be out flanked on the east side by Bayshore and isolated- Checkmate.

Example #2: Brentwood and Central Islip to the north with Bayshore to the west will put pressure on the northern sections of Islip and Islip Terrace - when these areas go the rest of Islip and East Islip will be isolated - Checkmate.

Example #3: Central Islip and Islandia in the west with farmingville in the east will collapse the Ronkonkoma pocket of resistance - forming a brdge for further encroachments in every direction. Perhaps linking with northern Medford.

I don't think I need to go on - you get the point.

Just look at western Nassau to see what the game strategy is. Franklin Square is holding out and of course the bastion Garden City will resist until the end even though it now faces imminent encirclement.

The game is up. There will be no further retreats eastward - Riverhead, Coram, etc..awaits. To the west is Queens. Dare to hold out in isolated pockets of resistance will only extend the inevitable end.

I hate being the optimist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island