U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2014, 02:18 PM

16,408 posts, read 30,375,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMIJ7125 View Post
LOL!! It appears that u have been following me.. I have a fan!!! LMAO
Just to clarify it.. At the begging, I was not officially living in West Hempstead but when I stated that I actually live there it was because I actually did move in. I you got confused then sorry but yes I do love there now.. And yes I still think that the negative reviews are due to race cuz I have not experienced anything negative.
I also wanted to point out that people do move a lot in NY.
Your latest query post about the area was posted on the same day as your post claiming you live there.

Try again.
Rate this post positively

Old 04-28-2014, 02:24 PM

1,713 posts, read 2,286,626 times
Y'all need to learn how to make multiple accounts like everyone else..

Old 04-28-2014, 02:26 PM

1,775 posts, read 3,383,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
No. A bitter hag. Nothing to do with you.
Bitter hag?!?! Thats a nice personal attack and TOS violation..your resentment is showing - and its funny because you are the one who likes to out people just as you're doing with the OP of this thread..like I said in my post that was deleted - a bored housewife is what you are. OP - as you can tell, people here are clearly pointing out there is a difference between Hempstead and West Hempstead but if you ask me, I agree part of the dissonance you see here is pure subterfuge because posters won't want their racism to show. The fact remains however that West Hempstead is viewed as partially negative by prospective buyers not so much due to race but because of fear of spillover crime.

You see this with homes in Garden City that border Terrace Ave and Hempstead, much like you see it with North Baldwin where it borders Roosevelt and Freeport. People are afraid of being "too close" to that border and thus, are quick to be discouraged from buying homes in that particular section.

Old 04-28-2014, 02:39 PM

16,408 posts, read 30,375,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalDiva View Post
Bitter hag?!?! Thats a nice personal attack and TOS violation..your resentment is showing - and its funny because you are the one who likes to out people just as you're doing with the OP of this thread..like I said in my post that was deleted - a bored housewife is what you are. OP - as you can tell, people here are clearly pointing out there is a difference between Hempstead and West Hempstead but if you ask me, I agree part of the dissonance you see here is pure subterfuge because posters won't want their racism to show. The fact remains however that West Hempstead is viewed as partially negative by prospective buyers not so much due to race but because of fear of spillover crime.

You see this with homes in Garden City that border Terrace Ave and Hempstead, much like you see it with North Baldwin where it borders Roosevelt and Freeport. People are afraid of being "too close" to that border and thus, are quick to be discouraged from buying homes in that particular section.
The bitter hag is not named in this thread by me. If you would like to officially claim the title, that's on you personally. You did not call me a bored housewife. Are you doing it now as a lame attempt at a "personal attack?" LOL. Who cares!

The OP of this thread has nothing to do with this. Reading comprehension, please. Another poster is playing with us by pretending to live in the area. That's all I am pointing out. If "truth" is a problem for you or anyone else, then don't read my posts.

Old 04-28-2014, 02:45 PM

8,387 posts, read 19,354,660 times
Another thread closed for mod review.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island