Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 08:29 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,446,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
I am done with Kate Murray. Just hope her opponent is worthy of voting for! That is the big problem I had with getting rid of Suozzi. I was glad NOT to vote for him, but look who we ended up with. D*mned if you do, d*mned if you don't.
can't say I didn't warn you about Mangano....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 06:48 AM

1,609 posts, read 4,685,833 times
The two incumbents up for re election on the Huntington town board need to be REMOVED!They voted against term limits and do what ever Patrone says.Down zoning in Huntington town has to stop before it becomes another Queens.Vote for Cook and Morrow on Tuesday.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:23 AM

2,630 posts, read 4,995,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpsma View Post
You obviously are a propoganda plant by the Nassau County Democratic machine. Go away fool.
Democratic machine? Nassau democrats are more like a tinker toy. Kate's got the MACHINE...$400k in election spending in HEMPSTEAD?! A NATIONAL TV ad during the repub pres. debates?! 2000 town employees "encouraged" to donate at least $50 each? Yeah, the dems have a chance. Roving bands of town employees stealing Port's sign within minutes of them going up?! Dems need more than propaganda.

The propaganda comes from Newsday. Spent 2 years reporting on corruption, patronage, obstructionism from Murray's admin and then endorses her. What a joke.

In fact, people are clamoring for "change" and Newsday endorses EVERY incumbent town supervisor across the entire island.

Can anyone say "part of the problem?"

Old 11-07-2011, 07:48 AM

3,852 posts, read 4,516,913 times

George Carlin Doesn't vote - YouTube

Old 11-07-2011, 07:53 AM

764 posts, read 1,552,851 times
Default hmm

I am voting for bellone. This past friday he was in patchogue village going in and out of resteraunts at about 5:30pm talking to people. I do not see carpenter doing this. Also carpenter has dropped down to attack ads while I have not (yet anyway) have seen an ad by bellone attacking carpenter.

It has nothing to do with which one is a democrat and which one is a republican. Bellone even said to someone that if you want to vote for carpenter just because shes a republican go right ahaead since my mother is a republican.

he was willing to talk to me nice and politely about everything and spent time after 5pm talking to regular people. That is a big plus for me.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:56 AM

3,939 posts, read 8,970,130 times
I just can't wait for this to be over so we can get the trash signs off the side of the road.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:02 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,101,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortom1981 View Post
I am voting for bellone. This past friday he was in patchogue village going in and out of resteraunts at about 5:30pm talking to people. I do not see carpenter doing this. Also carpenter has dropped down to attack ads while I have not (yet anyway) have seen an ad by bellone attacking carpenter.

It has nothing to do with which one is a democrat and which one is a republican. Bellone even said to someone that if you want to vote for carpenter just because shes a republican go right ahaead since my mother is a republican.

he was willing to talk to me nice and politely about everything and spent time after 5pm talking to regular people. That is a big plus for me.
The first thing Bellone will do is give the SCPD yet another pay raise. Their union gave him a huge donation, they will be wanting their favors they are owed.

Who's going to pay for this? Oh yeah! The taxpayers. Now we can have cops making $200,000/year.

Old 11-07-2011, 10:45 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,290,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
can't say I didn't warn you about Mangano....
Yes, you did! I was sick of Suozzi and in my "vote against all incumbents" phase

Old 11-07-2011, 11:06 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,262,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfouroh View Post
I just can't wait for this to be over so we can get the trash signs off the side of the road.
Trash off the side of the road and into office.

Not a winner in this crop of dung-berries, folks.

Old 11-07-2011, 12:03 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,082,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortom1981 View Post

You haven't seen Bellone doing a negative ad? That's all I've seen from him. I haven't seen a positive ad from Bellone, or heard one on the radio, yet. Every ad I see or hear is about Carpenter wanting to get a $100,000.00 job for her staffer. Or Carpenter saying this about Bellone's tax record. He's full of bologna.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island