Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2011, 09:22 AM

257 posts, read 608,364 times

Advertisements

In memory of Keri and Jason Trinca who were killed last weekend in a horrible car crash in Manorville...the two younger children, 4 & 2, survived and are in Stony Brook Hospital ICU......the driver of the E350 van that hit them and his passenger were treated at a local hospital after the crash for minor injuries and released. Police investigation into the accident is currently on-going.

My boyfriend and I have watched Jason ( Lil Man ), age 7, race his go cart at Riverhead Raceway....He was a champion racer and such an awesome young boy....the family was so very close....this is so heartbreaking.

Donations will be accepted at this evenings candlelight vigil.

R.I.P Keri

R.I.P. Jason

details here

Candlelight vigil set in memory of mom & son killed in Manorville car crash

Youtube Tribute video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqKh0...yer_detailpage
Attached Thumbnails
Vigil this evening..Tues..10/11..Eastport-South Manor H.S.-kerijason.png   Vigil this evening..Tues..10/11..Eastport-South Manor H.S.-trincafamilyphoto.jpg   Vigil this evening..Tues..10/11..Eastport-South Manor H.S.-jason7.jpg   Vigil this evening..Tues..10/11..Eastport-South Manor H.S.-jasongokart.jpg   Vigil this evening..Tues..10/11..Eastport-South Manor H.S.-jasonandkids.jpg  

Last edited by Fashion Girl; 10-11-2011 at 09:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 09:25 AM

3,939 posts, read 8,970,654 times
Terrible (the crash, not the vigil).

Old 10-11-2011, 11:17 AM

1,103 posts, read 1,995,528 times
Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

Video Tribute

Old 10-11-2011, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoracer9 View Post

What a very well done and touching video....thanks so much for posting it!

Old 10-13-2011, 09:19 AM

827 posts, read 3,093,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoracer9 View Post
That video brought me to tears. I don't know the family personally but my brother lives across the street from them. Truly a tragedy.

Old 10-13-2011, 10:34 AM

An Italian buffet fundraiser is scheduled for this evening, Thursday, Oct. 13, at Villa Michelangelo’s in Manorville from 6 to 8 p.m. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children.

A second fundraiser will be held on Sunday at the AMF Shirley Lanes bowling alley on William Floyd Parkway in Shirley, from 3 to 5 p.m.

Another is scheduled for October 27 at Martha Clara Vineyards in Riverhead from 7 until 10 p.m.

More info at link including the plans to have the funeral procession make a stop at Riverhead Raceway where a final lap will be made around the track so Jason and his mom may take the checkered flag one final time.... To quote a gentleman involved in the go cart racing club.."Jason was one in a million...he got out of bed in the morning wanting to win another race"

Procession to take crash victims' remains to Riverhead Raceway | Riverhead News Review
Attached Thumbnails
Vigil this evening..Tues..10/11..Eastport-South Manor H.S.-jasoncheckeredflag.jpg  

Last edited by Fashion Girl; 10-13-2011 at 11:24 AM.. Reason: I apologize for the all BOLD print but didn't know how to remove it since I copied and pasted that evidently contained it..

Old 10-13-2011, 10:59 AM

I don't see a way I can edit the title to this thread but if possible, would a moderator please change the title of this thread from what it is to simply

"Fundraising Inormation for Trinca Family"

so it doesn't appear outdated due to current title..and also so I and anyone else who has information on upcoming fundraisers can make a post to the thread.

Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island