Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 02:31 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,744,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
How could you leave out the overpaid teachers vs overpaid cops?????

Ohhhh.....there's a fight I'd pay-per-view! That's up there with ninjas vs. pirates!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2011, 02:32 PM

764 posts, read 1,548,637 times
Default ?

We do NOT pay the highest cablebills in the country. IF you know anything you will see this. Cablevision does not cap its internet . Also YOu can get cablebills under the $99 tripple play with cablevision if you know what to say to the reps.

If your moving fro msatellite tv you can get the $69 tripple play for 2 years.

That does not sound the most expensive in the country.

Old 12-05-2011, 02:35 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,744,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz Crazy View Post
I dont have a wife. I dont know what youre talking about.

You don't deny the multiple screen names but deny your wife.

O-kay.......

Old 12-05-2011, 02:36 PM

1,418 posts, read 2,798,543 times
Quote:
You do realize that your CV boxes are considered energy vampires as they consume energy when not in use, thereby increasing your electric bill.

Tech Time: Slay the Phantom Energy Vampires in Your Home and Office (http://www.timeoutmom.com/blog/index.php/tech-time-slay-the-energy-vampires-in-your-home/ - broken link)
and the verizon boxes lay dormant and do not use electricity? what about that ugly white box that's plugged into an AC outlet? if you think that doesn't make your bill go up then you're truly delusional.

Old 12-05-2011, 02:38 PM

1,418 posts, read 2,798,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortom1981 View Post
We do NOT pay the highest cablebills in the country. IF you know anything you will see this. Cablevision does not cap its internet . Also YOu can get cablebills under the $99 tripple play with cablevision if you know what to say to the reps.

Its usless to try and talk to these sheeples. They only want to believe in what they want to and they dont leave thier house because they are always on this site. Quite frankly, I think they are all paranoid.

Old 12-05-2011, 02:52 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,727,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortom1981 View Post

You're right and by a mile. Peter B (the OP) has no clue what he's talking about.

Old 12-05-2011, 03:22 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,220,975 times
Quote:
How could you leave out the overpaid teachers vs overpaid cops?????
OMG! You're right! Another one of our famous fights!

Old 12-05-2011, 03:23 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,220,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
Ohhhh.....there's a fight I'd pay-per-view! That's up there with ninjas vs. pirates!
Stick around and the topic should come up ... for free!

Old 12-05-2011, 03:31 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,612,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz Crazy View Post
and the verizon boxes lay dormant and do not use electricity? what about that ugly white box that's plugged into an AC outlet? if you think that doesn't make your bill go up then you're truly delusional.
You wrote:
//www.city-data.com/forum/21990922-post12.html
Quote:
I personally like cable because they dont make my electric rates go higher, unlike verizon.
To which I replied:
To all you Cablevision customers....
Quote:
You do realize that your CV boxes are considered energy vampires as they consume energy when not in use, thereby increasing your electric bill.

Tech Time: Slay the Phantom Energy Vampires in Your Home and Office
I am not disputing Verizon's box doesn't use energy, but you're the one who stated that CV doesn't make his electric rates go higher -- when in fact, it does.

So who's delusional?

Old 12-05-2011, 03:33 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,612,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
OMG! You're right! Another one of our famous fights!
You know it's a true classic when it earns a sticky!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island