Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 05:48 AM

19 posts, read 43,994 times

Advertisements

I'm sorry i posted anything on this site. everyones entitled to their opinion. I have no issue with that. I guess the majority of you see nothing wrong with the actions of individuls involved or the code guy. thats ok, if you would allow yourself to be treated this way good luck to ya. Whats really funny is how so many of you know it all with out knowing anything. thanks for your input.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2012, 06:24 AM

19 posts, read 43,994 times
Thanks to sean seAN for posting the video I'd like to ask everyone to READ READ READ the discription. Follow the link to my facebook. READ EVERYTHING. SEARCH NASSAU SHORES CIVIC ASSOC. ON FACEBOOK please READ. Maybe I should have posted this info in my first thread, but I had no idea how I was gonna be attacked on this thread. Sorry I act angry. I am. This isn't earth shattering but if you can't see its just B.S. I shouldn't have to live with. I then say GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR

Old 01-24-2012, 06:38 AM

16,966 posts, read 34,606,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoripp View Post
Whats that supposed to mean? i guess you didn't read my earlier post to you before it was removed by the KEEPER. 8.2.6 is a subdivision of chapter 246. suggest you READ the chapter then RE READ the sub div. "ONLY PASSENGER VEH'S" Chapter 246 adress's off street parking for commercial enterprises. By your interpertation NO ONE in the t.o.b. would be allowed to park anything but a registered PASSENGER vehicle off street. read your registrations if you own anything other than a PASS veh. this sub division is intended for a enterprise such as a deli located in a residental area. I won't debate this with you any longer, thats why we have courts. I'm sorry but all your post are lame
If your post was removed, it must have been in violation of the TOS.

8.2.6 specifies "RESIDENCE DISTRICTS" I've bolded and underlined it to make it easier to spot.

Quote:
8.2.6 Off-street parking in residence districts. Other than as specified elsewhere in this chapter, off-street parking in residence districts shall be permitted only for private passenger vehicles, currently registered and in active use, and only on paved surfaces.
Quote:
8.2.6.1 Driveways. A private driveway for a one- or two-family dwelling shall be a minimum of nine feet in width.
The Town's code has listed two laws concerning parking for private vehicles and private homes are included under Chapter 246.

You're on a corner, in a very visible location with a large RV trailer which can be seen from an intersection. The complainant could have been anyone -- a neighbor who has had enough, someone pulling into the golf course parking lot. The picture on the Nassau tax website, taken in 2004, shows your home with a Bobcat parked on the front lawn, no workmen in sight.

You might not have liked what the inspector had to say, but he's only the messenger doing his job. Getting all in his face, videotaping him, posting him on youtube proves what? That he was as patient as could be and that you were trying to bait him in some way.

You're parking a very large RV and a boat on grass in a backyard in a residential neighborhood. It has to be on a paved surface -- like your driveway. If it were in your driveway to begin with, chances are the inspector would never have darkened your doorway.

Old 01-24-2012, 07:18 AM

1,103 posts, read 1,989,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
If your post was removed, it must have been in violation of the TOS.

8.2.6 specifies "RESIDENCE DISTRICTS" I've bolded and underlined it to make it easier to spot.

The Town's code has listed two laws concerning parking for private vehicles and private homes are included under Chapter 246.

You're on a corner, in a very visible location with a large RV trailer which can be seen from an intersection. The complainant could have been anyone -- a neighbor who has had enough, someone pulling into the golf course parking lot. The picture on the Nassau tax website, taken in 2004, shows your home with a Bobcat parked on the front lawn, no workmen in sight.

You might not have liked what the inspector had to say, but he's only the messenger doing his job. Getting all in his face, videotaping him, posting him on youtube proves what? That he was as patient as could be and that you were trying to bait him in some way.

You're parking a very large RV and a boat on grass in a backyard in a residential neighborhood. It has to be on a paved surface -- like your driveway. If it were in your driveway to begin with, chances are the inspector would never have darkened your doorway.
Can i call you a ballbuster?

Old 01-24-2012, 07:38 AM

1,609 posts, read 4,674,477 times
if it has not been mentioned make sure the registrations for any boat or RV is current and not expired,then check your local codes for parking the same.I know in the past a large RV PARKED in the Town of oyster bay was leaguel but may have been changed ??

Old 01-24-2012, 01:16 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,606,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoracer9 View Post
Can i call you a ballbuster?
Are you asking me whether you have the capability to do so (can I call...)or are you asking permission (may I call...)?

Old 01-24-2012, 01:45 PM

3,686 posts, read 8,683,280 times
Quote:
Thanks to sean seAN for posting the video I'd like to ask everyone to READ READ READ the discription. Follow the link to my facebook. READ EVERYTHING. SEARCH NASSAU SHORES CIVIC ASSOC. ON FACEBOOK please READ. Maybe I should have posted this info in my first thread, but I had no idea how I was gonna be attacked on this thread. Sorry I act angry. I am. This isn't earth shattering but if you can't see its just B.S. I shouldn't have to live with. I then say GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR
Your whitey tighties are really bunched up...either that, or your neighbors hate you for breathing. I suspect the latter.

In any case, I frankly don't care what you do with your boat, rv or deck..it's your problem, not mine.

But in the spirit of friendship and neighorliness, I would like to invite you and my fellow gang member, Pequaman, for a nice cool alcoholic beverage of your choosing in one of the better gin mills in our local community. I think if you already don't do crack...you might find some comfort in alcohol.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:52 PM

9,341 posts, read 29,596,365 times
Quote:
one of my lovely neighbors in nassau shores massapequa ...
East Massapequa ("Massapequa., NY 11758" mailing address).

Old 01-24-2012, 04:51 PM

1,103 posts, read 1,989,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpsma View Post
Your whitey tighties are really bunched up...either that, or your neighbors hate you for breathing. I suspect the latter.

In any case, I frankly don't care what you do with your boat, rv or deck..it's your problem, not mine.

But in the spirit of friendship and neighorliness, I would like to invite you and my fellow gang member, Pequaman, for a nice cool alcoholic beverage of your choosing in one of the better gin mills in our local community. I think if you already don't do crack...you might find some comfort in alcohol.
If you think he sounded like a crackhead in that video then you had 1 to many cold ones.

Old 01-24-2012, 06:13 PM

3,686 posts, read 8,683,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoracer9 View Post
If you think he sounded like a crackhead in that video then you had 1 to many cold ones.
It's TOO not To...but I digress in my response. No, he really didnt sound like a crackhead..he did sound like a neighbor who can be a pain in the butt. I suspect that is why someone reported him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island