Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 05:05 PM

1,418 posts, read 2,807,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequaman View Post
Easy there, short stuff.. You've been wrong on pretty much everything in this thread. You can throw BS out and see if it sticks, like brand names that are non-existent and "you know the neighbors". You have proven nothing and I see no point in arguing with a tWall on it. Fact is, you have no proof. And you're a true slandering D-bag if youre wrong (which I suspect is the case).

REALLY? Considering the thread is about sonic and the only thing I have proven was that all american fries were shipped in frozen but your were the ignorant one that insisted that they werent. please stop being in denial.

I would correct you about starting a sentence with an "and" but I wont bother.

Old 02-01-2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 View Post
You have a very interesting definition of "proven," but I like it. All you have to do is state something over and over, then declare victory... you can't lose, it's genius!
no, its just a matter of getting the truth out. its quite simple.

as for the french fry company, keep searching under other spellings.

Old 02-01-2012, 06:51 PM
s13

797 posts, read 1,280,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz Crazy View Post
REALLY? Considering the thread is about sonic and the only thing I have proven was that all american fries were shipped in frozen but your were the ignorant one that insisted that they werent. please stop being in denial.
Once again, other than stating the same thing over and over, how have you proven anything? Maybe I'm not being clear enough here - you are not proving anything just by saying it. That isn't how the whole "proof" thing works.

Quote:
Contrary to what they taught you in grade school, there is nothing improper about starting a sentence with that word. And you can take that to the bank.

Old 02-01-2012, 06:53 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,752,308 times
Quote:
no, its just a matter of getting the truth out. its quite simple.

as for the french fry company, keep searching under other spellings.
Why? YOU saw the bag. YOU spelled it out, in quotes I believe. YOU referenced it. Now, I realize a freestyle king such as yourself is far too busy with Lisa Lisa (was she with the Cult Jam? Because that would be the ginchiest!) to actually back up your own claims, but you keep saying you proved things while the only thing you've proven is something better left unsaid.

Old 02-01-2012, 06:54 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,752,308 times
Quote:
Once again, other than stating the same thing over and over, how have you proven anything? Maybe I'm not being clear enough here - you are not proving anything just by saying it. That isn't how the whole "proof" thing works.

Contrary to what they taught you in grade school, there is nothing improper about starting a sentence with that word. And you can take that to the bank.
Would it be wrong to say I almost with he'd meet an untimely And?

Old 02-01-2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:

what do I have to prove? its a sad fact of life, move on already.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
Why? YOU saw the bag. YOU spelled it out, in quotes I believe. YOU referenced it. Now, I realize a freestyle king such as yourself is far too busy with Lisa Lisa (was she with the Cult Jam? Because that would be the ginchiest!) to actually back up your own claims, but you keep saying you proved things while the only thing you've proven is something better left unsaid.
Lisa Lisa is no longer with the Cult Jam. She currently resides in Suffolk county.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:

Who should I believe......my teacher or you? My money is on the teacher.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:23 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,745,924 times
Quote:

Argumentum ad nauseam.

You have no proof, Napoleon. Dem's da breaks.

Please don't make a mockery of yourself giving others tips on grammar.

Old 02-02-2012, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequaman View Post
Argumentum ad nauseam.

You have no proof, Napoleon. Dem's da breaks.

Please don't make a mockery of yourself giving others tips on grammar.

proof is in the pudding.

do you have proof that they still cut the french fries fresh?

NO.

Do you have proof that they still own a french fry cutting machine, that used to be right up front and is NO LONGER THERE?

NO.

Can you provide proof that there are skins on the fries?

NO.

Seems like you have to prove some things, not me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island