Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 06:20 AM

999 posts, read 2,357,731 times

Advertisements

I did not grow up here with your fantasies about these great schools of long island, im not in bellport as per my house, and bellport school is no better or worse than any other bs school here, the problem with bellport is racist people like yourself.

Really people buy next to landfills because of it's variety, NOT because they were LAZY and DID NOT RESEARCH the area . . .. These are the same fools who buy a house next to airports, trains and skeet ranges. . . they are commonly known as idiots, or (sing it with the long island teacher jingle) "educated by a long island teacher" kinda makes one wonder about the long island teacher when people buy houses and LIVE next to such health hazards. . . .makes one wonder about local educated govt allowing builders to build so close to such facilities. . . .

As for Me and My great grandparents and grand parents and my parents who all lived in HB before it was HB and before there was a AP. . .WE didn't move there next to it, well technically we did move there after we settled a part of LI but again no air port, in fact the airport stole there property.

My video would be exactly like standing next to the runway, not 10, 20, 30, 40 or 60 miles out where you have no noise. . . and just grasping at bs to complain about because your life is so boring. . . . . . . oh wait i slightly hear something. .

Builders build in lower priced areas to increase there profit and take advantage of the lack of ability for people to do research, something one is taught in the BEST schools of the land of these states right.....apparently not.

Yet everyday i hear more of this crying of the noise, the smell. . . .oh and the smell and just for clarity here of lazy and incorrect people, was the smell of debris at the brookhaven landfill really the problem, or was it actually the compost plant that ALSO was there before houses and they may have turned the compost pile. . . . .oh nooooo is it possilbe the smell had nothing to do with the landfill. . .

What builder would build houses along a landfill property? one that got the property super cheap and was gonna screw his buyers. . .. and buyers educated by a long island teacher to do research. . ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2012, 09:34 AM

1,103 posts, read 1,996,280 times
So they buy a house next to something they know dam well will be loud and or smell because its cheep lol great logic only on the island .

Old 02-23-2012, 12:05 PM

9,531 posts, read 15,882,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIMA View Post
the problem with bellport is racist people like yourself.
heh wow I stopped reading here. Hopefully it took you a while typing out the rest of your nonsense.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rh71 View Post
heh wow I stopped reading here. Hopefully it took you a while typing out the rest of your nonsense.

Hit a true nerve i see, only a racist would make that remark, you read the entire thing but want to pretend you had no racist thoughts when you read bellport

The other odd issue is doing business with BLF it never has a bad odor.

So again more research before just jumping on the dopey line. .

Old 02-24-2012, 06:02 AM

20,935 posts, read 28,420,556 times
Quote:
The landfill is not being expanded it is the same property it has always been, they have more cells to open yet and unfortunately stupid people don't do research and think that's called expanding.

Again, are the schools really that good here...

Landfill + house = stupid person buys house next to landfill and is only worried about the smell. . .

Landfill + think about the ***** you all throw out + the stuff no one worried about years ago = what dick buys a house within site of that landfill

Long island + schools = bs claims of the best schools ANYWHERE - reatarded threads like this makes the real answer....
The schools here suck. . . .

big time. . . .

If you hate here so much then why don't you move out of NY???

Old 02-24-2012, 02:08 PM

31 posts, read 88,964 times
I agree Bellport is a dump.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:16 PM

9,531 posts, read 15,882,711 times
Quote:
Hit a true nerve i see, only a racist would make that remark
considering I'm a minority myself...

hahahahaha

to be honest I don't know much about suffolk towns. I know about Bellport from that link now though. Race? How about something actually important like:
Grade 8 English - students meeting standards 66.8%
Grade 8 Math - students meeting standards 78.2%

Old 02-24-2012, 03:27 PM

732 posts, read 1,734,984 times
Quote:
Race? How about something actually important like:
Quote:
The racial makeup of the CDP was 53.07% White, 30.96% African American, 1.50% Native American, 1.98% Asian, 0.07% Pacific Islander, 7.28% from other races, and 5.14% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 20.44% of the population.
Something something about leading a horse to water, but you can't make it drink...

Old 02-24-2012, 05:00 PM

3,921 posts, read 9,129,113 times
Quote:
considering I'm a minority myself...

hahahahaha

to be honest I don't know much about suffolk towns. I know about Bellport from that link now though. Race? How about something actually important like:
That's actually better-performing than average. According to GreatSchools.com:
* The state average for English Language Arts was 47% in 2011.
* The state average for Math was 60% in 2011.

I checked out my old middle school, but you can check the stats for any middle school and it'll give you the statewide averages as a comparison.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
If you hate here so much then why don't you move out of NY???

Well im not you and just gotta pack my bags and go. . . machines don't get up and walk.

Trust me though im planning, this island is far from good like it used to be 15 years ago and longer.

I research and not just move like you do and then complain, like when i originally moved out here, things were here and it was good. . .then govt got retarded and other people moved out here and all bitched like this post and half the others here...

Pay attention and don't move next to landfills and skeet ranges and gun ranges and race tracks and trains ect. . . .

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island