Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 05:56 AM

629 posts, read 1,701,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTownBlues View Post
News 12 is now reporting that the "beater" confronted the "beatee" regarding him urinating near his BMW. Words were exchanged, dirt was kicked, and beating commenced.

I don't think stupidity has geographic boundaries.
While clearly not the most refined behavior - unless the "beatee" was urinating ON the BMW - the "beater" - aka "Tony Gumba Cafone" had no place putting the guy in the hospital. I have a feeling he was trying to show his girlfriend aka "Maria Gumbalette Cafone" what a tough Levittown guy he was by trying to play public code enforcer. Let's see what the "beater" does in jail when a fellow inmate is not urinating in the appropriate place!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 10:27 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBound3 View Post
While clearly not the most refined behavior - unless the "beatee" was urinating ON the BMW - the "beater" - aka "Tony Gumba Cafone" had no place putting the guy in the hospital. I have a feeling he was trying to show his girlfriend aka "Maria Gumbalette Cafone" what a tough Levittown guy he was by trying to play public code enforcer. Let's see what the "beater" does in jail when a fellow inmate is not urinating in the appropriate place!
He may be able to hold his own in the county jail. The beater did quite a job on the FL guy's face, while in his mugshot he looks untouched in return.

Old 11-15-2012, 10:55 AM

405 posts, read 1,163,773 times
Quote:
You mean the "gumar" caused the "gumba" to take on the "beatee"?
Ehh...They all still sound like a bunch of "mamalukes" to me.

I'm sure the "gumba's" behavior will be very "piacevole" in the "prigione".

Old 04-06-2014, 05:24 PM

4,538 posts, read 6,448,719 times
Quote:
Let me preface my comments by saying I've never had the pleasure of being to Oceanside and I don't have any plans on adding a visit to my bucket list.

As I watched that this video this morning - after I stopped laughing - I had two thoughts:
1) All of the individuals screaming like foul-mouth hysterical animals were WOMEN
2) IF the women in the video are at all representative of the women in the area - Oceanside must surely be a mecca for single men looking to find good women to take to monster truck rally's, hog/boar hunting, and WWE events

Going through some old threads and just saw this. I live in O-side and I was at rally.

First my house had six feet of water, we had no power, cars, food, heat and it snowed the night before. All hotels were booked and all our houses were getting moldy and we had no trash pick up for one month. Every store in town was distroyed. And there was no red cross or fema, the redcross truck and help showed up for camera shoot and left. No banks, no cars, no generators, no help. Neighbor had handicapped son in a ranch and spent night holding kids neck up so he would not drown.

50% of my house was undewater during sandy. Huge fires everywhere and transformers blowing and cars were floating with top on fire and bottom submerged.

I doubt the screaming women is normally like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island