Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 09:16 PM

40 posts, read 70,250 times

Advertisements

Hello. My last posts arent working. People asked me why Iam concerned. You must be careful with long island, ny especially in suffolk county, ny. There are places where the ground is bad and it attaracts many bad things like mt. misery where many things can happen. Witch covens have been in suffolk county, ny for many years and you can find out about this on the internet in google. It can be very dangerous. It can be very dangerous for young children and babys and mothers who are expecting. My sister lives in suffolk county, ny and i am worried for her. They have a witch festival in sayville, ny every year and i worrry about how this can hurt her and her family. I want to know from people what there experiences are who live there and why it happens. What happens and why is this in the open? Is it a secret?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2013, 10:03 PM

60 posts, read 121,623 times
Evidently it isn't too big of a secret if they are festivals for them and your posting about it....

Old 03-12-2013, 10:27 PM

596 posts, read 982,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverangel80 View Post
Hello. My last posts arent working. People asked me why Iam concerned. You must be careful with long island, ny especially in suffolk county, ny. There are places where the ground is bad and it attaracts many bad things like mt. misery where many things can happen. Witch covens have been in suffolk county, ny for many years and you can find out about this on the internet in google. It can be very dangerous. It can be very dangerous for young children and babys and mothers who are expecting. My sister lives in suffolk county, ny and i am worried for her. They have a witch festival in sayville, ny every year and i worrry about how this can hurt her and her family. I want to know from people what there experiences are who live there and why it happens. What happens and why is this in the open? Is it a secret?

I live in this area and I agree that this is a serious problem. The best solution is to cut up a few onions, add some chicken bones and old socks, and put the mixture in an enema bag and hang it from an oak tree in the front of your house. I do this around the time of the new moon every month, and I've never had any problems.

Old 03-13-2013, 12:02 AM

431 posts, read 1,310,579 times
No idea what I just read.

Old 03-13-2013, 04:31 AM

I want to know if it is people or if it is more spiratual that do it. Why does it happen? Many people say that it bad and has vortexes and frightening in mt. misery in suffolk county. Does this cause things to happen outside? Is it witches and people who summon the occult? It happens in the open and how does that matter? Is it also in secret and is it more serious because of it? What can happen?

Old 03-13-2013, 05:19 AM

1,606 posts, read 2,962,207 times
I saw a witch last Sunday...she apparently had a stronghold on my father-in-law. She was ugly and spewed hatred like no one I'd seen before. My wife calls this witch 'Mom'.

Old 03-13-2013, 06:00 AM

5,072 posts, read 9,144,053 times
Oddly enough back in the late 70's I had a friend who was a Wiccan and she told me about all the different vortex in Suffolk. I'm thinking it's easier to find or imagine something like that in an area that is more natural and looks older than it is in Nassau which is all suburban sprawl.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkStreetKid View Post
Oddly enough back in the late 70's I had a friend who was a Wiccan and she told me about all the different vortex in Suffolk. I'm thinking it's easier to find or imagine something like that in an area that is more natural and looks older than it is in Nassau which is all suburban sprawl.
Did you know them? What was it like? What happens? Was your friend effecting what happens? Where did she live and did she keep it secret? Please tell me! I live in the woods and there is no sprawl but there are no vortexes here. Is it done by people?

Old 03-13-2013, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pito_Chueco View Post
I live in this area and I agree that this is a serious problem. The best solution is to cut up a few onions, add some chicken bones and old socks, and put the mixture in an enema bag and hang it from an oak tree in the front of your house. I do this around the time of the new moon every month, and I've never had any problems.
This is probably a joke. Ok.

Old 03-14-2013, 05:42 AM

745 posts, read 1,504,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverangel80 View Post
Don't worry about it, they only do human sacrifices every other year, and they try to make sure it's someone disposable! Also, the vortexes seem to surround every house, usually sucking up the resident's money and sanity, especially when it's time to pay our property taxes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island