Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 01:30 PM

222 posts, read 892,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
No, its actually a pretty good area. It gets a bad rep because of New Cassel, which shares the same zipcode as Westbury and is also part of the Westbury S.d. Westbury itself is very much middle class, with higher median incomes and property values than Levittown (despite the school district). This was even truer during the time that O'Reilly grew up when Westbury had a very large upper middle class population.
Thank You!

Old 11-02-2007, 08:20 PM

991 posts, read 4,618,237 times
Hometown Heros- Billy Joel, Pat Benatar and of course Howard Stern!

Old 11-03-2007, 10:48 PM

259 posts, read 939,131 times
What about Sean Hannity?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Originally Posted by Walter Greenspan
Quote:
Currently, O'Reilly may be residing in one of the several villages that are in the service area of the "Manhasset, NY 11030" postal zone.
Originally Posted by Joe L
Quote:
The guy drives like a total MANIAC !!!
Worse then them Iranian housewives in Great Neck.

If your on Plandome road and see a Black Caddi with NYP (New York Press) plates run like hell

That jerk lives there...

Nbres
Quote:
I know Sean Hannity once lived in Franklin Square, where does that jerk-off live now?
Sean Hannity who is also a liberal fraud said on the air that he now lives in Huntington! In a house his wife picked out! But what part of Huntington? Could he be in Cold spring Harbour or Lloyd Harbour? I don't think a phoney like him is living with all the illegals and non-whites in Huntington station or changing south huntington!!!!!! And Sean Hannity does not say on the air that he had to move because of all the illegals that hang out on Hempstead turnpike behind his old house by the Plattdeusch!!! Why don't the people of Franklyn Square take him to task on this goof up!

Last edited by Dee62; 11-03-2007 at 11:16 PM..

Old 09-29-2008, 02:15 AM

1 posts, read 8,226 times
Regarding Levittown, this is a very interesting discussion to someone whose family lived and worked there since its first days. This is the first time I've ever seen it referred to as a hamlet. It was always an unincorporated part of the Town of Hempstead, much to my father's annoyance. At some point someone may have gotten around to giving the place "hamlet" boundaries, but that wouldn't have changed you or anyone's mind about the type of home you were living in. References to zip codes are anachoristic. There weren't any until 1963.

And while Levittown wasn't poverty city, it wasn't Garden City, Flower Hill or Cold Spring Harbor, either. If you actually knew something about Levittown and the people who lived in Levitt homes, you don't need a map to tell you that. Lots of people leading pretty modest lives.

Old 09-29-2008, 05:24 AM

4,502 posts, read 13,469,796 times
My question is, why does it matter to anyone whether Bill O'Reilly lived in Levittown or not? Manhassat or not?? Or Sean Hannity in Huntington or not??

Does anyone really care all that much???????

Does it really matter all that much?????

Old 09-29-2008, 09:33 AM

1,010 posts, read 3,930,989 times
A hamlet is, by definition, an unincorporated part of a town. You either live in a city, village, or hamlet.

Old 09-29-2008, 10:15 AM

3,351 posts, read 9,759,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee62 View Post
Nbres

Sean Hannity who is also a liberal fraud said on the air that he now lives in Huntington! In a house his wife picked out! But what part of Huntington? Could he be in Cold spring Harbour or Lloyd Harbour? I don't think a phoney like him is living with all the illegals and non-whites in Huntington station or changing south huntington!!!!!! And Sean Hannity does not say on the air that he had to move because of all the illegals that hang out on Hempstead turnpike behind his old house by the Plattdeusch!!! Why don't the people of Franklyn Square take him to task on this goof up!
Sean Hannity lives on Centre Island.

Old 09-29-2008, 10:38 AM

8,814 posts, read 21,278,987 times
Lucky him. That's where I have always wanted to live.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 10-01-2008, 01:28 PM

37 posts, read 104,658 times
very interesting. especially to know where celebrities live on long island. however, i don't like o'reilly.

Old 10-04-2008, 09:59 PM

22,187 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
My question is, why does it matter to anyone whether Bill O'Reilly lived in Levittown or not? Manhassat or not?? Or Sean Hannity in Huntington or not??

Does anyone really care all that much???????

Does it really matter all that much?????

I could really careless, I don't know why Bill O'Reilly would feel the need to lie about something like this, but considering his show, I guess he chose to lie about it because lying is all he knows..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island