Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 01:33 PM

2,630 posts, read 4,997,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBitterness View Post
Thanks for your normal miserable contribution.
Wow, that stings coming from "Mr. Happiness." OP asked a valid question and you and your alter ego post 6 sarcastic times about "germs" while giving NO valid advice, but MY post is miserable?! Puh-leeze. Hypocrite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2013, 01:50 PM

1,474 posts, read 3,057,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose65 View Post
Wow, that stings coming from "Mr. Happiness." OP asked a valid question and you and your alter ego post 6 sarcastic times about "germs" while giving NO valid advice, but MY post is miserable?! Puh-leeze. Hypocrite.
You are always miserable out here. You berate people constantly with your condescending sarcasm. If you dont like my sense of humor, fine...but you need to look in the mirror before casting stones at others.

Old 11-14-2013, 02:08 PM

Quote:
You are always miserable out here. You berate people constantly with your condescending sarcasm. If you dont like my sense of humor, fine...but you need to look in the mirror before casting stones at others.
I didn't cast stones. I critiqued a joke (or series of jokes) YOU made to insult the OP. Hypocrite. Deal with it. Your opinion of my contributions means less than nothing to me, by the way. The handful of posters I respect on here can be the barometer of my "evil" and advise if I'm out of bounds. Otherwise, anyone I berate probably can use a good beratin'.

Hmmm, let's go back in this thread and see who gave the OP a bunch of crap and who gave a simple, constructive and friendly answer. Yeah, let's do that, MrHappy. You calling me miserable. Hah, that's a laugh riot!

Old 11-14-2013, 02:36 PM

159 posts, read 248,769 times
I've never been, but this place looks awesome:

BounceU - Perfect Party Places for Kids

Old 11-14-2013, 02:44 PM

1,474 posts, read 3,057,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose65 View Post
I didn't cast stones. I critiqued a joke (or series of jokes) YOU made to insult the OP. Hypocrite. Deal with it. Your opinion of my contributions means less than nothing to me, by the way. The handful of posters I respect on here can be the barometer of my "evil" and advise if I'm out of bounds. Otherwise, anyone I berate probably can use a good beratin'.

Hmmm, let's go back in this thread and see who gave the OP a bunch of crap and who gave a simple, constructive and friendly answer. Yeah, let's do that, MrHappy. You calling me miserable. Hah, that's a laugh riot!
The OP needs YOU to defend him? You attacked me 1st as you have done with countless others out here. Who made you the forum cop? You have belittled people out here, made false accusations towards people including myself out here and have just an overall nasty personality. I'm not the only one who has told you this. Get off your high horse and keep your insults to yourself. I love how people start something and then go bezerk when it's thrown back at them.

Old 11-14-2013, 02:51 PM

Quote:
The OP needs YOU to defend him? You attacked me 1st as you have done with countless others out here. Who made you the forum cop? You have belittled people out here, made false accusations towards people including myself out here and have just an overall nasty personality. I'm not the only one who has told you this. Get off your high horse and keep your insults to yourself. I love how people start something and then go bezerk when it's thrown back at them.
Yawn. Baseless. I know the 10 people who hate me. It's 3 people with 7 extra names! Keeper has confirmed it enough times. That's why I don't get hassled for so-called (by YOU) attacks. That's why they disappear after their 3 posts and I'm still here. I don't belittle anyone who doesn't beg for it and never falsely accused anyone of anything. Back to the thread. Anything to offer? Aren't you due for another lysol joke. Nice how you duck the obvious example of MY answer to the OP and your "answers(?)" in this very thread.

BTW, Nancy is the forum cop. I'm more of a vigilante!

To the last poster. The kids love Bounce U. All of the bouncy house places give them a real workout. Children's Museum is fun and impressive but based on the OP's original question, the Bouncy places (or bowling) fit the bill. The places have hand sanitizers everywhere too. They are not blind to the germ phobias and know it's critical to their business model to keep things clean. Always 2 or 3 active Groupons, too, especially for laser tag.

Last edited by mongoose65; 11-14-2013 at 03:09 PM..

Old 11-14-2013, 03:11 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,234,745 times
OP, how old are the kids? If they're little ones, the bouncy places are great to let off steam. Over the years these places have become a lot better at keeping them clean and try to sanitize as much as possible.

Depending on how old they are and your budget, Laser Bounce is a nice place too. My daughter was there recently and she had a great time. Lots of things to do for different age groups.

Unfortunately, now that it's cold season, sometimes kids like to wipe their nose and their germy lil hands are on everything. Bring handi-wipes and hand sanitizers!

Long Island's Laser Bounce

Old 11-14-2013, 05:19 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,745,924 times
Wood Kingdom is another favorite. But BounceU and the other bounce places are probably the best for the OP.

By the way, which ID is Mr Bitterness' alter ego? What's with the paranoid people on this forum thinking everyone has 7 different ids?? I thought Mr B's initial joke was funny. How could someone expect to keep their kids perpetually germ-free? -- I'm not even sure that would be a good thing.
Also on the germaphobia jokes, I didn't think OP would take Bubble World seriously. haha.

Old 11-14-2013, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequaman View Post
Wood Kingdom is another favorite. But BounceU and the other bounce places are probably the best for the OP.

By the way, which ID is Mr Bitterness' alter ego? What's with the paranoid people on this forum thinking everyone has 7 different ids?? I thought Mr B's initial joke was funny. How could someone expect to keep their kids perpetually germ-free? -- I'm not even sure that would be a good thing.
Also on the germaphobia jokes, I didn't think OP would take Bubble World seriously. haha.
Bubble world was the really mean joke...but it was clever and took effort to make the linkies! Plus, I like you...usually! Deal with THAT! And you don't cry when someone says your joke isn't funny..........usually!

If you want a DM, I'll lay out the 7 PLUS that turned out to be intentional duplicates per a certain Admin. Their posts ended as fast as they started and the ACTUAL user(s) had a coincidental week off at the same time. You explain it to me. As Nirvana said "just because you're paranoid...don't mean they're not after you (or sending repeated abusive DM's)." I never complained. I did tit for tat and Keeper busted us all. I'm still here...they disappeared....or changed names.

Last edited by mongoose65; 11-14-2013 at 07:02 PM..

Old 11-14-2013, 06:50 PM

3,445 posts, read 6,065,538 times
Im sure Pequa is just thrilled to know you sorta like him. Made his day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
View detailed profiles of: