Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 02:49 PM

1,474 posts, read 3,050,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
I live in farming dale! south farming dale. They sure weren speaking English. If you don't mind these people hanging alrund outside all night and drinking, then this is the place for you. I wouldn't put mynfamily on that area.
They weren the only ones not speaking English, though I do hate people who hang alrund outside. What area would you put yournfamily ON?

Is south farming dale different than South Farmingdale?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 05:22 PM

3,278 posts, read 2,331,014 times
Same area. Just a couple of typos that my iPad didn't catch.i didn't think I was gonna be graded on spelling. I am long outta school.

Old 08-29-2014, 11:42 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,791,978 times
Quote:
Same area. Just a couple of typos that my iPad didn't catch.i didn't think I was gonna be graded on spelling. I am long outta school.
Go back.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:18 AM

2,940 posts, read 8,305,160 times
Quote:
I live in farming dale! south farming dale. When I was looking to buy, the area by Conklin, especially north of it, was very seedy. Wherever you see Bodega and check cashing places, you know it isn't a good area. You aren't going to see those things in Syosset. I was walking around a track by St Killian a few weeks ago on Friday at 8pm and it looked like the Bronx. About 10 "immigrants" hanging on the corner outside the Bodega for over an hour. They sure weren speaking English. They were loud and they weren't kids. More like 30 yrs old and older. If you don't mind these people hanging alrund outside all night and drinking, then this is the place for you. I wouldn't put mynfamily on that area. To each their owns good luck.
Sounds just like Post Ave in Westbury! They just hang out all day in front of the bodegas & in the piazza. Planning to finally move out in 2015. 6 bodegas along Post Ave and lots of money wiring stores too. The neighborhood is shot.

Old 09-13-2015, 07:18 PM

1 posts, read 594 times
I have lived in farmingdale all my life and love my town from the people, teachers, volunteer fireman, volunteer coaches to the parades, fairs, stores, and location with easy access to all major highways. I know i am not the only one that feels this way because a majority of my childhood friends as well as my siblings childhood friends have raised their families here as well. To describe farmingdale and the people who live here is very simple - we are hard working people, care about our neighbors and believe in our town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island