Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 09:37 AM

34 posts, read 59,095 times

Advertisements

Sad story but why did the media show her face?

It will be hard for her to date in the future since this incident will definitely hinder her future relationships.

I guess some men can't take rejection.

Murder-suicide by jealous ex-boyfriend leaves two dead outside Long Island bar - AOL.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2014, 06:26 AM

1,521 posts, read 1,818,034 times
What a loser, killing himself over a girl. Be a man and serve the time.

Old 11-04-2014, 06:56 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,815,920 times
I wouldn't date her. The guy no doubt might have had mental problems, but I wonder if she did anything to set him off into a rage. I wouldn't take that risk.

Old 11-04-2014, 07:41 AM

34 posts, read 59,095 times
Default Hmm interesting

Yeah, there is always more to a story that what the media portrays. I am sure she is no angel herself and may have contributed to his mental breakdown.

Old 11-04-2014, 10:00 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,404,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny789987 View Post
I wouldn't date her. The guy no doubt might have had mental problems, but I wonder if she did anything to set him off into a rage. I wouldn't take that risk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babicakes123 View Post
Yeah, there is always more to a story that what the media portrays. I am sure she is no angel herself and may have contributed to his mental breakdown.

What!?!?

My girlfriend's teen daughter was murdered in a similar situation...a mentally unstable ex-boyfriend. Sadly it happened 8 years to the day of this sad story.

Old 11-04-2014, 03:53 PM

1,919 posts, read 7,111,172 times
Quote:
Sorry but you gotta be pretty crazy to kill someone and yourself, over a girl. She probably left him b/c he was crazy.

Old 11-04-2014, 03:57 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,384,322 times
.depending about these things. The world is really derailed and nobody cares. People need to feel happy and loved, and experience life. :: Just read article:: Whatever it is. It is most likely the woman. Chances are she blewed him off, and decided to run away from him. When you want to end any relationship women. Make sure to give him an hug, and say. 1. We can talk and interact but right now as that level of friendship no. 2. I need some time to myself, and for my own needs please understand me if you have any feelings for me. I need my space to think.

What happens is that "Girls" just decide to say. fook off. or even showboat her boyfriend. You can't do that ladies at all. You have to show a center ground.

Only time that works is with an childish person ( blank slate of an person ) that shows no or barely any emotion or interest at all.

Some people are helpless and just needs as much attention for anything at all. People need love too as well.

Had a family member who passed away early ( no medical reason STRESS ) because his gal-pal put some rubbish dude on the phone who made direct threats to him. He wanted to fight the guy but we all said no. We should have just let him do his business and talk to his gal-pal.

He invested so much time with her. His inheritance and everything.

I mean seriously men have to watch their backs and understand the true nature of women.

Thanks to the anti-privacy laws we can't escape the problematic needs of women in our lives. The state does not care and the federal government does not care.

Last edited by RegalSin; 11-04-2014 at 04:07 PM..

Old 11-04-2014, 04:04 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,266,619 times
Quote:
Why in the world would you even suggest that his mental breakdown was her fault?

Old 11-04-2014, 04:44 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,404,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
.depending about these things. The world is really derailed and nobody cares. People need to feel happy and loved, and experience life. :: Just read article:: Whatever it is. It is most likely the woman. Chances are she blewed him off, and decided to run away from him. When you want to end any relationship women. Make sure to give him an hug, and say. 1. We can talk and interact but right now as that level of friendship no. 2. I need some time to myself, and for my own needs please understand me if you have any feelings for me. I need my space to think.

What happens is that "Girls" just decide to say. fook off. or even showboat her boyfriend. You can't do that ladies at all. You have to show a center ground.

Only time that works is with an childish person ( blank slate of an person ) that shows no or barely any emotion or interest at all.

Some people are helpless and just needs as much attention for anything at all. People need love too as well.

Had a family member who passed away early ( no medical reason STRESS ) because his gal-pal put some rubbish dude on the phone who made direct threats to him. He wanted to fight the guy but we all said no. We should have just let him do his business and talk to his gal-pal.

He invested so much time with her. His inheritance and everything.

I mean seriously men have to watch their backs and understand the true nature of women.

Thanks to the anti-privacy laws we can't escape the problematic needs of women in our lives. The state does not care and the federal government does not care.

What the heck?!?! So how do you know how their relationship ended??? For all you know he could have been a controlling unstable SOB.

And being nice & kind puts you in the grave too when it comes to unstable people.

It's a bit disconcerting that you're justifying the attempted murder/murder-suicide in your head.

Old 11-05-2014, 01:40 PM

201 posts, read 333,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr555 View Post
What a loser, killing himself over a girl. Be a man and serve the time.
So he was ok killing the guy, he's just a loser for commiting suicide instead of going to jail? Your thinkings a bit off mate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
View detailed profiles of: