Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 08:44 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,525,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
Is there anything about Thanksgiving that is like Halloween that we should worry about? I know you can upset the spirits on Halloween and they can put curses on you and the family. I am wondering if celebrating with Turkey and cranberries are a reason for concern.

Well if you end up serving the devils dumpling as a side you are sure to be in trouble. Stick to Brussels sprouts.

Old 11-23-2016, 10:44 AM

23 posts, read 14,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToGo View Post
Round about the cauldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.
Toad,that under cold stones,
Days and nights has thirty one.
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot.
But you say this but you dont say what it means. Why do you say it and can you explain? It is like a spell but why is it there and why do you know about it and where do you say it? It is in which county and there are 2 countys in long island and there is also new york city?

Old 11-23-2016, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Is there anything about Thanksgiving that is like Halloween that we should worry about? I know you can upset the spirits on Halloween and they can put curses on you and the family. I am wondering if celebrating with Turkey and cranberries are a reason for concern.
But why do you say this?

Old 11-23-2016, 10:56 AM

4,533 posts, read 8,321,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
Speaking of why we cannot speak is speaking of it!

SUCCUBUS!!! Stop with your tempting ways! They are the path of the DEVIL!!!!

The power of Christ compels you!
Is that you Father Mayii?

Old 11-26-2016, 07:22 PM

20,890 posts, read 28,275,803 times
Quote:
Yes! eating too much Turkey will cause you to go into a food coma in which you will not awake until the next morning

Old 11-27-2016, 07:15 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,746,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
Yes! eating too much Turkey will cause you to go into a food coma in which you will not awake until the next morning

Plus the dinner table invariably becomes like a seance when everyone starts talking about who's sick, who's dying, who's dead......

Old 11-27-2016, 08:36 AM

1,162 posts, read 1,404,376 times
Quote:
Plus the dinner table invariably becomes like a seance when everyone starts talking about who's sick, who's dying, who's dead......
Whew...so our "Yanks need pitching, Mets need relief pitching, Eli needs an OL and Jets just suck" is not so bad.

Old 11-27-2016, 09:08 AM

4,533 posts, read 8,321,826 times
Quote:
Also Uncle Bill will say something to make Aunt Bessie's head spin 360 degrees and launch a verbal attack on him.

Old 11-27-2016, 05:52 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,746,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
Also Uncle Bill will say something to make Aunt Bessie's head spin 360 degrees and launch a verbal attack on him.
Uncle Bill needs to stop sampling EVERY craft beer Jonas, the hipster nephew from Brooklyn brought with him....

Old 11-28-2016, 11:16 AM

People do say things and post pictures even and they have a preest in them but why do they do it? Why do you say these things and can you please answer the questions and you say it about thanksgiving but what does it have to do with it and you say things about a spell? Please can you say what it means and why you say it or if you wont say it can someone else who knows what it means talk about it? I just want to know why the houses are there and what happens there and why it happens and why the houses cost a lot. Can it be explained? I did not ask this someone else did in forums and I want to know to! Many many people do want to know and some will even talk about it but I do not know what the people here are saying and what they mean about posting about thanksgiving and spells and pictures. Can you please help and explain so that the people will know. Thank you for being kind and I just want help!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island