Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 12:04 PM

5,072 posts, read 9,144,053 times

Advertisements

No, it has to be a ghost voice. What else could it be?

Old 06-02-2015, 05:30 PM

9,531 posts, read 15,881,015 times
You're right. I didn't realize you could be so convincing!

Old 06-02-2015, 05:42 PM

225 posts, read 317,934 times
I will not watch these. Please tell me what happens.

Old 06-02-2015, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovi8 View Post
You're right. I didn't realize you could be so convincing!
It's a gift.

Some guys are walking around that area and you can hear a ghost voice and a growl. I'm not sure if someone found the guy's cell phone and posted the footage on YouTube or if they got away.

Old 06-03-2015, 07:24 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,752,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
I will not watch these. Please tell me what happens.
I have to ask, if you're so terrified of the "supernatural" that you won't even watch a YouTube clip, why do you have this....unhealthy fascination with all of this hoopla?

It's not real! NONE of it is! No ghosts, no demons, no little green men. Bigfoot will not be seen opening a 7-11 in Mastic (well, that's not proof. Who WOULD want to open a business in Mastic?). It's all claptrap for people who just cannot accept life is exactly what it is and feel the need to find some made up "weird" answer to give themselves a "reason".

Sheesh!

Old 06-03-2015, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
I have to ask, if you're so terrified of the "supernatural" that you won't even watch a YouTube clip, why do you have this....unhealthy fascination with all of this hoopla?

It's not real! NONE of it is! No ghosts, no demons, no little green men. Bigfoot will not be seen opening a 7-11 in Mastic (well, that's not proof. Who WOULD want to open a business in Mastic?). It's all claptrap for people who just cannot accept life is exactly what it is and feel the need to find some made up "weird" answer to give themselves a "reason".

Sheesh!
Ever been to Walmart after 2AM? That will make your believe in the unbelievable.

Old 06-03-2015, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post

Sheesh!
I want to know about it and it worrys me I think. There is a lot about it in google and people know about it. It is obvios that it goes on and that things happen. I worry about learning too much but I want to know. I will not watch videos but maybe reading is safer. What I want to know more about is why people dont believe. Is it because it is better that way or because it is secretive? Is it more public and people just cant change it or think its false? I think it could be dangerous especiallly to familys. It is at least very well known that many things can happen on mt. misery and on the sweet hollow road that goes to it. It is well know that there are witch stores and festivals in suffolk county, ny and that there are covens there.

Old 06-03-2015, 02:26 PM

20,932 posts, read 28,414,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
I want to know about it and it worrys me I think. There is a lot about it in google and people know about it. It is obvios that it goes on and that things happen. I worry about learning too much but I want to know. I will not watch videos but maybe reading is safer. What I want to know more about is why people dont believe. Is it because it is better that way or because it is secretive? Is it more public and people just cant change it or think its false? I think it could be dangerous especiallly to familys. It is at least very well known that many things can happen on mt. misery and on the sweet hollow road that goes to it. It is well know that there are witch stores and festivals in suffolk county, ny and that there are covens there.
No one talks about it because they are afraid of getting sent to the nut house!!!!!. Will there ever come a day when you stop worrying over this stuff? How old are you?

Old 07-28-2015, 06:50 PM

If you look in google and then look on the website zillow you can see that there are many many houses that are on mt. misery and on mt.misery rd and that they are very expensive. This one house is at the end of the road and then the road ends and it goes into the woods and is probably dirt. You can see a picture from up in the air.

150 Mount Misery Rd, Huntington, NY 11743 is Off Market | Zillow

Why would someone want to live there and why is it so expensive? Why does rthe road become dirt? Is this where the many people who visit go? What is it like to live there and is it worrysome?

Old 07-28-2015, 09:51 PM

401 posts, read 944,647 times
....here we go-full circle...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island