Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 05:53 PM

9,933 posts, read 23,142,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneyedgirl8 View Post
We just did our roof and siding. I agree with the poster above staying away from larger companies as your estimate is paying for their overhead. We got some crazy numbers. We went with Trademark General Contractors. Very fair and reasonable. The husband is happy!! Oh the number is 516-987-3812. Good luck .

Interesting.

You've recommended this company for:
  • Stucco work
  • Siding
  • Windows
  • Roofing
  • Basements
  • Driveways
  • Pavers and concrete/other stonework
  • Waterfall/Landscaping
In this day and age, a company that offers so many services generally has at least a basic website; I couldn't find one. And the phone number you give is a cell phone; is there a business number?
There is a company called TradeMark Contracting Inc in Port Jeff without a website; is that the company?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2015, 07:59 PM

186 posts, read 243,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elke Mariotti View Post
Interesting.

• Stucco work
  • Siding
  • Windows
  • Roofing
  • Basements
  • Driveways
  • Waterfall/Landscaping
In this day and age, a company that offers so many services generally has at least a basic website; I couldn't find one. And the phone number you give is a cell phone; is there a business number?
There is a company called TradeMark Contracting Inc in Port Jeff without a website; is that the company?

Probably Trademark General Contracting INC based out of East Meadow

Old 05-20-2015, 08:31 PM

9,933 posts, read 23,142,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIHR View Post
Probably Trademark General Contracting INC based out of East Meadow
Thanks! Googled it and found this:

Trademark General Contracting Inc is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on March 18, 2015. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 4727907.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Trademark General Contracting Inc and is located at 643 Sherman Ave. East Meadow, NY 11554. The company's principal address is Trademark General Contracting Inc 643 Sherman Ave. East Meadow, NY 11554.

Incorporated in March of this year. Now to find out if they're licensed and insured...

Old 05-21-2015, 06:44 AM

755 posts, read 1,079,475 times
I wonder how many leads they got from here for them to actually return and continue advertise with their posts.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:58 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,537,213 times
I recently had several projects done for my house and used Homeadvisor.com to find contractors.

All of them did great jobs.

Homeadvisor usually has smaller companies or newer ones that have only been around for a few years, that are looking for new customer leads. However, because they are still trying to build a good reputation, I think they do as good or better of a job as established big contractors. Especially since they are conscious of their online reputation on Homeadvisor. So just go on Homeadvisor, find a pro in your area with highest rating, and get a bunch of estimates. Worked good for me so far.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:02 AM

1,418 posts, read 2,806,300 times
Shells only been around for decades and backs up thier work 100%!

Old 05-21-2015, 10:53 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,005,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elke Mariotti View Post
Interesting.

• Stucco work
  • Siding
  • Windows
  • Roofing
  • Basements
  • Driveways
  • Waterfall/Landscaping
No need for a dedicated website when you can use a forum instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island