Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 01:41 PM

4,676 posts, read 9,992,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by long isle View Post
How old are the homes? There are plenty of nice homes built over nuclear testing sites in Vegas as well. Most wouldn't buy there though either.
The homes to the west were primarily built in the late 90's early 2000's...........and by and large they are adjacent to where the mines were located...........the location of the actual mines............is a park. The homes to the east of the park were built in the 80's.........and some new construction in the past two years.

We're talking mines from before the Civil War........which are nothing like the mines of modern day.

Old 05-11-2015, 01:43 PM

4,698 posts, read 8,760,956 times
I wouldn't say I've been "missing" him.

Old 05-11-2015, 02:14 PM

20,935 posts, read 28,420,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Someone's gone missing from CD for awhile. His last post was on 10-01-2014. He used to live on LI and was always annoying people with his insufferable bragging about how he was a NYC cop who retired young on a disability pension and moved south to a big McMansion in an "executive" neighborhood and how he made the house even bigger, how his kids all got Social Security checks too and how he owned race horses, etc., etc., etc. Not to mention his insufferable putdowns of LI.

The date he disappeared is interesting too. Remember this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/08/ny...ty-scheme.html

106 people to prosecute! I guess it could have taken until October to get around to his case. Especially since he was not living in NY at the time and maybe they had to extradite him.

I don't think the media ever reported the names and locations of all 106 people either ... although for the ringleaders, they did report the names and where they live.

Has anyone heard from him lately?
I have an Idea who it might be. What was his screen name??? Do you have a copy of one of his last posts??

Old 05-11-2015, 03:34 PM

22,668 posts, read 36,798,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by long isle View Post
He was alot more humble after it was exposed that his mcmasion is built over an abandoned coal field.
But when that was pointed out, he said he had moved.

Again - he was full of you-know-what, but managed to annoy those who believed him.

Anyone pulling down the amount of SS and disability he said he was would have NEVER left Long Island - that type would have stuck around, bought a giant ugly house with vertical siding on a canal in Biltmore Shores and parked his boat in his driveway, despite said canal, and lorded it over all the still-working neighbors. He would have a yellow Hummer parked next to the boat and would be making midnight runs to All American burger (insert Ready-Cut Fries thread here).

And I can't believe any longtime poster is having trouble identifying this dude, especially given the link ILLB posted about COPS on DISABILITY.

Old 05-11-2015, 05:01 PM

201 posts, read 333,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Someone's gone missing from CD for awhile. His last post was on 10-01-2014. He used to live on LI and was always annoying people with his insufferable bragging about how he was a NYC cop who retired young on a disability pension and moved south to a big McMansion in an "executive" neighborhood and how he made the house even bigger, how his kids all got Social Security checks too and how he owned race horses, etc., etc., etc. Not to mention his insufferable putdowns of LI.

The date he disappeared is interesting too. Remember this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/08/ny...ty-scheme.html

106 people to prosecute! I guess it could have taken until October to get around to his case. Especially since he was not living in NY at the time and maybe they had to extradite him.

I don't think the media ever reported the names and locations of all 106 people either ... although for the ringleaders, they did report the names and where they live.

Has anyone heard from him lately?
Your clueless in your accusations. In fact your a real dick to accuse someone publicly of something without any proof. And I don't even like the guy!!! But then again look at the losers who posted in your support. No wonder you live on cd.

Old 05-11-2015, 05:01 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
I remember who you speak of, haven't heard of any cave ins for the homes built on the old coal fields..

Old 05-11-2015, 05:02 PM

201 posts, read 333,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twingles View Post
But when that was pointed out, he said he had moved.

Again - he was full of you-know-what, but managed to annoy those who believed him.

Anyone pulling down the amount of SS and disability he said he was would have NEVER left Long Island - that type would have stuck around, bought a giant ugly house with vertical siding on a canal in Biltmore Shores and parked his boat in his driveway, despite said canal, and lorded it over all the still-working neighbors. He would have a yellow Hummer parked next to the boat and would be making midnight runs to All American burger (insert Ready-Cut Fries thread here).

And I can't believe any longtime poster is having trouble identifying this dude, especially given the link ILLB posted about COPS on DISABILITY.
your just sour grapes cuz your alone in crappy NC

Old 05-11-2015, 05:56 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesignBuild516 View Post
Who you talking about? How do you know someones real name?
No, we don't.

Old 05-11-2015, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocngypz View Post
I should think the courts would have a current address.

Perhaps he got fed up with C-D.

Or perhaps something terrible happened to him........heart attack, stroke, accident.
I hope not. He annoyed me, but I wouldn't wish something terrible on him health wise.

Old 05-11-2015, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
The title of this thread is very misleading and an actual "Missing Person" is a very serious subject and should not be part of some joke to gloat about the misfortune of someone else.
You need to learn the meaning of the word "misfortune."

Read the article above. Don't be lazy.

What those cops, firefighters, attorneys, etc., did was NOT "misfortune."

I'll tell you who had "misfortune" because of this -- the TAXPAYERS stuck paying it all out to the frauds.

Now go look up the meaning of "fraud" and "criminal."

PS: This is CD. Your mind is completely fried if you really think the authorities would post anything looking for missing persons on a privately owned message board and my post would have "confused" anyone over the "very serious subject" or got anyone "upset" (except you, apparently) over the thread title. They go to the media for REAL missing persons! You think CD is that important in the world? Lighten up!

Last edited by I_Love_LI_but; 05-11-2015 at 06:13 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
View detailed profiles of: