U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-16-2015, 06:39 AM
 
882 posts, read 1,091,879 times
Reputation: 697

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
I do not do that. Many people know and many many things happen and even FBI is helping the policemen because of what happens and even animals are being killed for occult in parks in suffolk county, ny. It is known and even FBI knows. You said that you would shoot at my familys poarch so that I would not visit. That is threatening? It is not joking to say you will shoot houses? It is different for pranks with poop than to say you will shoot at people and there poarch. I am allowed to ask questions about suffolk county, ny in long insland forums because the people here will know and many do know and have told me and talked about it. People here ask many many things about long island. Many people have also seen the mothman and have talked about it and you can read about in google and on here even.
1) NEVER said I would shoot a person.

2) Don't even know what a "poarch" is. So I would never shoot one. A porchlight, however, is that little light people have on their front porch/stoop usually near the door. Surely you've seen them.

3) Yes, you are ALLOWED to ask questions. But given the questions you repeatedly ask and the responses you usually get, is it really a good idea? By law, I am ALLOWED to walk into Wyandanch and yell out the N-word repeatedly. But, is it a good idea to do so?

4) You say you "do not do this", yet in THIS POST, you used the word "many" (a generalization) SIX times.

5) Please show me these serious replies you've gotten on these boards that are not people mocking you. And not the couple of other ......enthusiasts you apparently met somewhere else and came here to defend you.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 09-16-2015, 06:52 AM
 
Location: Florida
1,748 posts, read 1,770,449 times
Reputation: 1774
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
1) NEVER said I would shoot a person.

2) Don't even know what a "poarch" is. So I would never shoot one. A porchlight, however, is that little light people have on their front porch/stoop usually near the door. Surely you've seen them.

3) Yes, you are ALLOWED to ask questions. But given the questions you repeatedly ask and the responses you usually get, is it really a good idea? By law, I am ALLOWED to walk into Wyandanch and yell out the N-word repeatedly. But, is it a good idea to do so?

4) You say you "do not do this", yet in THIS POST, you used the word "many" (a generalization) SIX times.

5) Please show me these serious replies you've gotten on these boards that are not people mocking you. And not the couple of other ......enthusiasts you apparently met somewhere else and came here to defend you.
I would just drop it at this point. I have a feeling this poster is just trolling, trying to get a rise out of people, and it's working. The OP probably isn't even interested in the occult, just picked a weird topic to troll about.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-16-2015, 07:31 AM
 
882 posts, read 1,091,879 times
Reputation: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter31 View Post
I would just drop it at this point. I have a feeling this poster is just trolling, trying to get a rise out of people, and it's working. The OP probably isn't even interested in the occult, just picked a weird topic to troll about.
I would normally agree if it weren't ALL this particular poster wrote about on multiple threads, most not even discussing the supernatural....
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-16-2015, 11:00 AM
 
225 posts, read 259,122 times
Reputation: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
1) NEVER said I would shoot a person.

2) Don't even know what a "poarch" is. So I would never shoot one. A porchlight, however, is that little light people have on their front porch/stoop usually near the door. Surely you've seen them.

3) Yes, you are ALLOWED to ask questions. But given the questions you repeatedly ask and the responses you usually get, is it really a good idea? By law, I am ALLOWED to walk into Wyandanch and yell out the N-word repeatedly. But, is it a good idea to do so?

4) You say you "do not do this", yet in THIS POST, you used the word "many" (a generalization) SIX times.

5) Please show me these serious replies you've gotten on these boards that are not people mocking you. And not the couple of other ......enthusiasts you apparently met somewhere else and came here to defend you.
1) You said you would shoot at the light on my familys house! That is shooting at people! It is not funny and it is violent and threatening and there are children that live there and you will shoot at the house? Bullets could go through the wall from where the light is and do into the house and hurt people and even children. That is what you said and it is unkind and frightening and you are not allowed to say that. You dont know who we are so you cant acrually do it or I would be scared for my familys safety.

2) People have freedom from speach and can say whatever they want and can do it. I can ask questions about suffolk county, ny in long island forum. Wyndanch is a town in suffolk county, ny and you can say it but I dont know why you would.

3) There are many many many people who know about paranormal and occult in suffolk county, ny and that it happens there and that there are many many towns and places where it can happen and does happenand in some places it happens more like mt. misery and in amiltyville horror and in northport with aztecca woods and sayville where there are covens and all you have to do is read in google but you cant talk to people in google and on newspapers. You can only talk and find people who know in forums like long island city data forums. Even FBI and police know and try to make it stop. It is in google and in famous newspapers and places like smithsonain museem. If you dont know then you dont know and you dont have to answer but many do know and answer. It can be dangerous to familys.

5) People like warren and sheena and Forrest_hill_daddys answered my questions and talk to me and I am friends with them in forums. ClarkStreetKid told me about experements and many many other things. Howard Beale told me about a lady who was a mother and was a witch and could be possesed. There are other people who know about witches and occult in suffolk county, ny and who live there and they know and they have sent me many many messages and tell me things about it. Just because you dont know or you want to hide it and dont ant people to know and even threaten them does not mean we cannot talk about it or even try tp make it stop. Even FBI and police try to help and know and talk about it in newspaper and try to investigate and stop it and even animals get tortured in occult ritual in otis pikes preserve in riverhead in suffolk county, ny. You probbaly just want it to be secret and that is why you make threats.

Last edited by AngelzLuv; 09-16-2015 at 11:15 AM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-16-2015, 11:01 AM
 
225 posts, read 259,122 times
Reputation: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter31 View Post
I would just drop it at this point. I have a feeling this poster is just trolling, trying to get a rise out of people, and it's working. The OP probably isn't even interested in the occult, just picked a weird topic to troll about.
You cannot call people names and I am allowed to ask questions about suffolk county, ny and what happens there and why it happens.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-16-2015, 11:20 AM
 
882 posts, read 1,091,879 times
Reputation: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
You cannot call people names and I am allowed to ask questions about suffolk county, ny and what happens there and why it happens.
You can and you can be mocked for it.



And as you can see.....Mission Accomplished.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-16-2015, 12:54 PM
 
225 posts, read 259,122 times
Reputation: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
You can and you can be mocked for it.



And as you can see.....Mission Accomplished.
You are not allowed to mock people and it is against the rules. Please leave me alone if you dont like me and please dont think bad things about me and my family especially because you are violent and and want to keep people from talking about things and even threaten. Please leave me alone and the other people alone. I will pray for you because you probably need help.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-16-2015, 03:21 PM
 
Location: Islip,NY
18,347 posts, read 22,726,628 times
Reputation: 19638
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
You are not allowed to mock people and it is against the rules. Please leave me alone if you dont like me and please dont think bad things about me and my family especially because you are violent and and want to keep people from talking about things and even threaten. Please leave me alone and the other people alone. I will pray for you because you probably need help.
If you really think he's serious you need a reality check.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-16-2015, 06:50 PM
 
Location: Little Babylon
4,545 posts, read 7,926,756 times
Reputation: 2043
First question, are they hot?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-17-2015, 12:05 PM
 
225 posts, read 259,122 times
Reputation: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
If you really think he's serious you need a reality check.
Hi Lubby. It is serious when people say they will shoot at peoples houses? It is reality.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread




Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top