Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 03:44 PM

225 posts, read 317,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Perhaps she isn't frightened of the paranormal - just interested in it.

There is an Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal forum on City Data. I think the OP might enjoy posting there.

I have had paranormal experiences in my life. Many people have. If they weren't, television would not be filled with as many shows dealing with this issue. Same with movies.

There is plenty of paranormal activity on Long Island.
Thank you. Sheena is one of the people who know about it and she has also seen many many things. People can be ignorent about it.

Old 09-08-2015, 03:56 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,702,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
How does a West Virginia legend end up being sighted in Suffolk? Must be some sort a vortex/portal..
Have you forgotten about the Rocky Point portal?

Old 09-08-2015, 04:09 PM

70 posts, read 87,962 times
This is hysterical!

Old 09-08-2015, 04:40 PM

19,220 posts, read 17,075,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
Touche' +1

Old 09-09-2015, 07:26 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,751,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
I worry about my family and the children.
I'm pretty confident in saying we worry about them more.

Old 09-09-2015, 08:34 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,554,464 times
Quote:
I will try to answer your questions. There are many people who know and have talked about it and there are many things that you can read about it in google. People on west coast also have things that happen and supernatural and people who do witchcraft and occult worship but not as much and there are many many stories about suffolk county, ny. I dont know about bigfoots. There are many many who know. I think maybe some keep it secretive? There are many many others who do not know because they dont learn and there are propbably some who dont want to know. I have talked to many many people in suffolk county, ny about it and on here and in person.

Not everybody has cell phone cameras and sometimes you probably cant take pictures of it. Sometimes I cant take pictures of my cats because they go very very fast and I cant do it in time. Some people also probably get scared and dont want to see it.

It worries me but so do other things and I worry about my family and the children.

Well then just cut down to worrying about real things. There's enough of those without going into magical thinking fantasy.

Old 09-10-2015, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
Well then just cut down to worrying about real things. There's enough of those without going into magical thinking fantasy.
You may think so but it is not and many other people know about it. You should worry probably about it. It can happen and many many things have happened to many many people. Sometimes they dont know till it happens and this can be dangerous especially for familys.

Old 09-10-2015, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
What is it? It is in rocky points but what is it?

Old 09-10-2015, 03:18 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,539,665 times
Quote:
What is it? It is in rocky points but what is it?
.tnioP ykcoR ot ainigriV tseW morf steg namhtom eht hcihw yb latrop eht si tI

(Treat like a Led Zeppelin album, or ask a local witch to decipher)

Old 09-10-2015, 03:23 PM

13,055 posts, read 18,096,128 times
Quote:
You may think so but it is not and many other people know about it. You should worry probably about it. It can happen and many many things have happened to many many people. Sometimes they dont know till it happens and this can be dangerous especially for familys.
So if I may PARAphrase, you are suggesting that we worry about things that we don't know can happen to us and this is purely based upon your sorcery life. That certainly cements the fact that we should worry in my mind. Perhaps we should plan a reunion and we can share our worries with Mothmen in either Rocky Point or Mt. Misery. When shall we gather, or does someone have to consult with the grand sorcerer or sorceress before picking a date, time and place? Better hurry I don't want to worry about not being able to attend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island