Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2016, 10:45 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,751,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenhearts View Post
It is a book about it and you can see it and buy it even in amazon. I want to know what happens now and if it is we'll known is suffolk county, ny and why it happened. Why do the people think she moved away to pensylvania?
What do you mean by "what happens now"?

It is VERY well known in the Islip, ny area of the South Shore of suffolk county, ny.

It happened because the guy who did it was sick and twisted.

She moved away because ....she was thrown in a friggin' DUNGEON and held HOSTAGE!!!!

Old 04-26-2016, 08:05 AM

43 posts, read 33,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
What do you mean by "what happens now"?

It is VERY well known in the Islip, ny area of the South Shore of suffolk county, ny.

It happened because the guy who did it was sick and twisted.

She moved away because ....she was thrown in a friggin' DUNGEON and held HOSTAGE!!!!
I want to know what happens now there. People know about it and it is well known in slip and south shore in suffolk county, ny? If they do know what do they do to stop it? Do they worry that it can happen and that it is in memory and that people still know about it?

Old 04-26-2016, 10:22 AM

852 posts, read 968,418 times
Quote:
I want to know what happens now there. People know about it and it is well known in slip and south shore in suffolk county, ny? If they do know what do they do to stop it? Do they worry that it can happen and that it is in memory and that people still know about it?
What can they do to stop it? Ummm, maybe be good parents and watch their kids, unlike the neglectful Beers....

Old 04-26-2016, 11:41 AM

20,027 posts, read 20,826,797 times
My friend who lives on the east end of Suffolk County Ny has a fallout shelter in his back yard.
It was built in the 50's. He is very afraid to go in there because he thinks he hears voices.
He says the voices tell him things that he does not want to hear and so of this we do not speak. Sometimes I ask him to talk about it but he does not like to speak about that of which we do not speak. I have seen this shelter and do not hear the voices but I thought I saw a shadow moving in there when I first walked in. I told my friend and he did not want to speak about it because it is something that we do not speak of. We do not speak of that of which we do not speak when in eastern Suffolk County Ny.

Old 04-26-2016, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
My friend who lives on the east end of Suffolk County Ny has a fallout shelter in his back yard.
It was built in the 50's. He is very afraid to go in there because he thinks he hears voices.
He says the voices tell him things that he does not want to hear and so of this we do not speak. Sometimes I ask him to talk about it but he does not like to speak about that of which we do not speak. I have seen this shelter and do not hear the voices but I thought I saw a shadow moving in there when I first walked in. I told my friend and he did not want to speak about it because it is something that we do not speak of. We do not speak of that of which we do not speak when in eastern Suffolk County Ny.
What town in suffolk county, ny is it in and other people know about what happens there? Do you worry about it because you saw it? There are familys there?

Old 04-27-2016, 05:07 AM

Quote:
What town in suffolk county, ny is it in and other people know about what happens there? Do you worry about it because you saw it? There are familys there?
It is in Southold in Suffolk County Ny.
Many many many people know what happens but do not speak of it because. There are many families there.
They won't speak of it but they know.

Old 04-27-2016, 11:23 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,354,109 times
Everyone from the olden times are long dead so there are no more evil people living there. They all wok in government now.

Old 04-27-2016, 04:02 PM

Why is it made secret?

Old 04-27-2016, 05:14 PM

397 posts, read 515,237 times
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-27-2016, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Why is it made secret?
Because some things need to be secret and not be spoken about sometimes.
It's just how it is many times when people won't speak of things for which they do not speak of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island