Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2016, 03:19 PM

1,085 posts, read 1,500,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Not exactly all that surprising considering N. Massapequa is very Republican (and largely Venditto's base)
...and Trump is drawing DEMS and Independents to vote for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2016, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermagnet View Post
Such bunk. All of the debt is military, wealthy and corporate welfare. You talk about debt and conspiracies when the REAL issue is trickle down. There's your scam on the people, right there. Tax the rich like we did in prosperous times and level the playing field for the MIDDLE CLASS and no problem. Debt goes bye bye.
Yeah tax the rich maaaaaaan!

We have the highest corporate taxes in the world. That's why corporations are leaving in droves and deal like Clintons NAFTA and TPP destroyed American industry in the name of GLOBAL WARMING.

....again thats all part of the Globalist plan. De-Industralize America, bankrupt it, and destroy US sovereignty.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:23 PM

3,288 posts, read 2,357,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Not exactly all that surprising considering N. Massapequa is very Republican (and largely Venditto's base)
I didnt realize that. I was also shocked when I stayed out in Orient Point in 2012 and there were so many Romney lawn signs and none for Obama. We just went to New Jersey in late August for a small Vaca to Mountain Creek water park and I saw all Trump signs up there. I was surprised and thought that all of Jersey was Democrats.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyKid View Post
You haven't seen a sign, so that settles it. NY will go red this election cycle, otherwise Clinton is cheating. Do you even listen to yourself? lol - In the end, she would win because Trump is that bad of an option.
NY is a red state, Long Island and all of upstate. Trump will win NY....even with the out of touch SAFE SPACE libs flooded in NYC.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyKid View Post
Special interests are a serious problem and are not going away without major changes to how our government functions. These same special interests own our Congress where all the real power resides. Trump is as crooked and just as pay to play as the rest. Just as dirty, and on and on. The fact that you believe that he is any different is laughable. He doesn't care about you. He is not going to end any of these deeply embedded special interests into our politics. These special interest groups write the legislation, set our laws, own all of our government. Trump wouldn't end any of it.

Not sure why my MBA is relevant, but it most certainly did not come from your alma mater.
Ok George Carlin, stay home on election day.

You've officially given up.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
I didnt realize that. I was also shocked when I stayed out in Orient Point in 2012 and there were so many Romney lawn signs and none for Obama. We just went to New Jersey in late August for a small Vaca to Mountain Creek water park and I saw all Trump signs up there. I was surprised and thought that all of Jersey was Democrats.
I was down in Boca Raton and Delray Beach Florida which a lefty liberal hell and everywhere you look are TRUMP signs.

Most of the traditional Independents and most Democrats (not self hating white Liberals) will be voting Trump.

Don't forget the basement dwellers from Bernie's Anti American campaign either.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:33 PM

3,288 posts, read 2,357,189 times
I hope NY votes Trump After watching that VP debate last night, Cane was acting more like Trump in regards to containing himself. He was just spewing lies all night long. He's a terrible choice.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:41 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,584,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by haywood16 View Post
NY is a red state, Long Island and all of upstate. Trump will win NY....even with the out of touch SAFE SPACE libs flooded in NYC.
New York is a red state! That hasn't voted Republican in a Presidential election in over 3 decades and hasn't voted for a non-incumbent Republican since Ronald Regan edged Jimmy Carter by about 2 percentage points! Red state for sure, if you are delusional.

Old 10-05-2016, 04:36 PM

2,202 posts, read 4,327,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
I hope NY votes Trump After watching that VP debate last night, Cane was acting more like Trump in regards to containing himself. He was just spewing lies all night long. He's a terrible choice.
It's Kain; not Cane.

Yes, Kain was no match for Pence in presentation. The Trump-Pence campaign would do much better if it were the Pence-Trump ticket.

But post-debate fact checkers show Pence was the winner for "spewing lies" (I would phrase it as "perpetuating misinformation"). I would also give Pence an award for not answering the question.

Old 10-05-2016, 06:40 PM

5,292 posts, read 4,769,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
New York is a red state! That hasn't voted Republican in a Presidential election in over 3 decades and hasn't voted for a non-incumbent Republican since Ronald Regan edged Jimmy Carter by about 2 percentage points! Red state for sure, if you are delusional.
Yeah I have to agree here. There is no way in hell Trump is winning NY. I'd be shocked if he's within 10 pts!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island