Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 02:53 PM

1 posts, read 755 times

Advertisements

I am a legal tax paying home owner in Bentwood for over 17 years, I am also a BHS graduate from the 70's
I am very lucky to live in a nice section a tree line block with wonderful neighbors who are legal tax paying home owners as well, we are all different races not all Hispanic or black, I am Puerto Rican American and I do agree that Bentwood along with other areas in L.I. seem like another country, I don't really like it either, but honestly how is this happening I'll tell you why because we live in a crazy liberal world where everything goes, but only in some places!!!
I have many Liberal / Democratic friends who are always arguing with me about my conservatism but the joke is that
non of them live in Bentwood oh no... for the exception of maybe one or two, the rest of them live in predominantly white
areas in L.I. and they are not American White, so there is lots of hypocrisy to go around.
The Liberal / Democratic leaders of the US are a bunch of hypocrites they fill up areas like Brentwood etc... with undocumented peoples but they live in White America, they don't give a hoot about the hard working Americans in these neighborhoods that once enjoyed a decent living.
These same people hire the undocumented peoples to work for them for next to nothing, and then house 20 or 30 of them in houses in sections of Brentwood and other areas and destroy the neighborhood and good people start to leave, then these poor people have kids and then the kids are either forced into the gangs or they join them voluntarily because they know they will be protected by the bleeding hearts!!!
So when I hear all this nonsense about black / white / spanish / muslim/ asian I want to puke...
This nation even with the slimballs that are running it, is still the best in the World and if you want to you can be somebody here regardless of what your nationality is, however when the bleeding hearts protect the lawlessness and play this hypocrite game that is being played here and then you wonder why along with the thugs good people are now being murdered and robbed etc...
Give me a break.... I say give hefty fines to all companies that hire illegals folks and let's stop taking advantage of these people and send them home with a way for them to return legally!!!
Stop the hypocrisy!!!
This is one persons opinion!!!
Cheers,!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2016, 05:12 PM

3,852 posts, read 4,519,040 times
Cállate, Teo Tomás, didn't anyone tell you that mass unskilled immigration is good?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island