Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 04:43 PM

1,162 posts, read 1,411,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
You know if we stop responding to her ridiculous posts she might go away.
...or turn back into a witch!

Old 02-08-2017, 05:52 PM

20,050 posts, read 20,861,844 times
Wait, are we talking about Devos or holy handgrenade?

Old 02-09-2017, 03:46 AM

11,025 posts, read 7,843,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Wait, are we talking about Devos or holy handgrenade?
Devo's "Whip it Good!"

Old 02-09-2017, 11:13 AM

152 posts, read 177,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
I asked a rather simple question. How is she qualified? I don't know what exactly her being a Christian and would make it easier to have public funds go to religious education makes her qualified to lead the Department of Education.... How is she qualified??
She did get the job and the president did do it and she does know about the schools and vouchers to help the children. You say she is not able to be qulaified? It is good that she is christian because she will protect the children and some of the schools do teach strange things and the parents dont want them to learn it and the schools dont let them learn about imprtant things and the faith. Now she is the head of the education and it will be better and why dont you think so? Why do the long island people go against it and they want the children to go to the public school and they also dont like the schools and especially tghe teachers and they sam many many bad things about the teachers and that they dont teach the children and that they take all the money and people cant afford to go to the christian school and the cathlic school even? Why do you think it is a bad thing and do some think it will be better?

Old 02-09-2017, 11:54 AM

20,050 posts, read 20,861,844 times
Let's make City-Data great again!
Believe me. Bigly. It's going to be yuge!

Old 02-09-2017, 01:29 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyprayer View Post
She did get the job and the president did do it and she does know about the schools and vouchers to help the children. You say she is not able to be qulaified? It is good that she is christian because she will protect the children and some of the schools do teach strange things and the parents dont want them to learn it and the schools dont let them learn about imprtant things and the faith. Now she is the head of the education and it will be better and why dont you think so? Why do the long island people go against it and they want the children to go to the public school and they also dont like the schools and especially tghe teachers and they sam many many bad things about the teachers and that they dont teach the children and that they take all the money and people cant afford to go to the christian school and the cathlic school even? Why do you think it is a bad thing and do some think it will be better?

I think it is a bad idea because she has no experience with public schools.

I think it is a bad idea because she was never a teacher.

I think it is a bad idea because she has never been in a classroom.

I think it is a bad idea because she has no clue about the difference between growth and proficiency.

I think it is a bad idea because she had no clue about the Students with disabilities Act

I think it is a bad idea because I don't believe public funds should go to religious education.

I think it is a bad idea because I think someone heading the education department should have a background in it....

Old 02-09-2017, 01:37 PM

731 posts, read 725,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
I think it is a bad idea because she has no experience with public schools.

I think it is a bad idea because she was never a teacher.

I think it is a bad idea because she has never been in a classroom.

I think it is a bad idea because she has no clue about the difference between growth and proficiency.

I think it is a bad idea because she had no clue about the Students with disabilities Act

I think it is a bad idea because I don't believe public funds should go to religious education.

I think it is a bad idea because I think someone heading the education department should have a background in it....
Hmmmmmm...kinda sounds like John B King Jr's resume but he has something DeVos doesn't.

Old 02-09-2017, 03:29 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChalkItUp View Post
Hmmmmmm...kinda sounds like John B King Jr's resume but he has something DeVos doesn't.

Experience??

Old 02-09-2017, 03:59 PM

13,056 posts, read 18,121,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyprayer View Post
This is sooooooooo making me long for the days of LIQUEST.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:41 PM

481 posts, read 666,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
This is sooooooooo making me long for the days of LIQUEST.
Where he end up moving to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island