Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 08:28 AM

5,519 posts, read 7,109,883 times

Advertisements

You can hear her explain everything:
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/york-teach...opstories.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2019, 07:27 PM

20,935 posts, read 28,426,121 times
IMO it's no one else's business what she does outside of work. Was she dating this male co-worker that she texted this too? Why did she send it to him? He should be in trouble not her because I think he leaked it out. Unless it was in her contract that she could not do stuff like this, I support her and her 3 million dollar claim. Do I think she will get it? who knows. how did the student get a hold of it? I mean you can go topless on beach, breast feed in public but damned if you post pictures of your breasts whether publicly or in a private text. Her reputation is tarnished. Why hasn't any one question the male teacher?

Old 04-06-2019, 09:31 PM

14,394 posts, read 11,248,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Does that mean if she chooses to work on an even tan at Jones Beach (even if discreetly away from the families) that she won't be arrested or ticketed?
If she’s topless, it’s not for lewd or commercial reasons, and she wears a bottom then she won’t be arrested or ticketed.

Old 04-06-2019, 10:56 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,947,840 times
This woman is beautiful. I want to marry her.

Just kidding of course. I mean she is beautiful though.

Last edited by NJ Brazen_3133; 04-06-2019 at 11:06 PM..

Old 04-07-2019, 04:19 AM

5,054 posts, read 3,956,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
IMO it's no one else's business what she does outside of work. Was she dating this male co-worker that she texted this too? Why did she send it to him? He should be in trouble not her because I think he leaked it out. Unless it was in her contract that she could not do stuff like this, I support her and her 3 million dollar claim. Do I think she will get it? who knows. how did the student get a hold of it? I mean you can go topless on beach, breast feed in public but damned if you post pictures of your breasts whether publicly or in a private text. Her reputation is tarnished. Why hasn't any one question the male teacher?
As I previously posted, there is no reason to believe the male teacher was not questioned and/or disciplined. That would be a personnel matter internal to the district (and not necessarily subject to public disclosure).

Her claim appears to be gender-based discrimination/disparate treatment (a male in her situation would be treated differently if he appeared bare-chested in a photo) NOT gender-based disparate treatment as in her male ex-boyfriend was treated differently.

Women in this sort of situation (assuming we know the story) are frequently seen as victims nowadays. The school might be seen as the bully.

Old 04-12-2019, 08:47 AM

718 posts, read 620,358 times
There is WAY more to this story. This cry baby is running around to all the media outlets and her story keeps changing. She is nothing but trouble. Virtually no employer will rehire her in any industry as employers HATE complainers like this who bring baseless frivolous law suits. She is too much of a liability. She took it upon herself to let the whole nation know that she falsely believes she was "discriminated" against when in reality she wasn't. People get fired everyday from jobs and for way less.

Her 3 million dollar "discrimination" lawsuit is just a pipe dream she will never seen a dime. Male teachers have been fired for all types of scandals, misconduct, pictures, immoral acts, sexting etc. She wont have a chance in court.

The whole "she has no idea" how her nude pictures wound up in a minor students possession is outright non sense. She could have given them to students for all we know. We are only hearing this cry babies version of events and not what Bellport School has discovered during there investigation.

Old 04-14-2019, 02:44 PM

3,288 posts, read 2,359,123 times
Who are these idiots that send out topless pics of themselves? Could anyone have any less good judgement? Do they think the pic is going to disappear when the guy they sent it to is through with them? I could understand the limited mind of a teenager, but, a teacher? She deserves to be fired, especially if it got into the hands of a student. Teachers cannot be strippers, hookers or playboy models. Doesn’t look good. Why not have your priest be a male stripper? No sympathy here. She deserves it and will make a jackass out of herself as they blow up the selfie abdomen have it displayed at a court hearing, I have zero respect for any women who stoops to send out topless selfies.

Old 04-14-2019, 03:03 PM

151 posts, read 130,068 times
She looks nice!

Old 04-14-2019, 03:49 PM

852 posts, read 1,443,310 times
I can understand the district's case. I feel bad for the teacher, but for the rest of her employment in this district, she would be known for that topless pic. While not illegal, this teacher will just be a distraction to the school's goal of maintaining an instructionally-focused setting and educating students.

Old 04-14-2019, 06:20 PM

14,394 posts, read 11,248,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olympicsos View Post
She looks nice!
I haven’t been able to find an unpixellated photo to know for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island