Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2019, 11:32 PM

718 posts, read 620,358 times

Advertisements

Very interesting read.

The modern day gestapos. Looks like when North Shore or Northwell whatever they call themselves doesn't like an employee they kidnap them from there house then send them to psych wards against there will. The old make them look crazy trick!

All the players behind this decision should be arrested. At least the poor woman won a few million bucks for this horrible ordeal in a civil law suit. Now you know why the 10 million dollar a year CEO needs armed body guards and they want security guards with guns. Its nothing more than a tool used to intimidate those under them. There is no reason for a hospital security guard to be walking around with a gun. It lends itself to these goons carrying on like this and abusing there power. What a shame. The lengths they go through to cover up there scandals.

Former Nassau nurse wins $3.5M in false imprisonment lawsuit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2019, 10:04 AM

22,668 posts, read 36,798,199 times
Their.

Old 07-02-2019, 04:49 PM

5,072 posts, read 9,145,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twingles View Post
Their.
They’re?

Old 07-03-2019, 06:34 AM

4,198 posts, read 4,085,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj2013 View Post
Very interesting read.

The modern day gestapos. Looks like when North Shore or Northwell whatever they call themselves doesn't like an employee they kidnap them from there house then send them to psych wards against there will. The old make them look crazy trick!

All the players behind this decision should be arrested. At least the poor woman won a few million bucks for this horrible ordeal in a civil law suit. Now you know why the 10 million dollar a year CEO needs armed body guards and they want security guards with guns. Its nothing more than a tool used to intimidate those under them. There is no reason for a hospital security guard to be walking around with a gun. It lends itself to these goons carrying on like this and abusing there power. What a shame. The lengths they go through to cover up there scandals.

Former Nassau nurse wins $3.5M in false imprisonment lawsuit
I would advise people to stay away from Northwell and especially LIJ at all costs. Their security acts like thugs and that was before they had guns. One time I had a family member being discharged and the medical staff told me to bring my car to the ER vehicle entrance. So I did as instructed and I didn't even leave the area and a security guard comes running with handcuffs in his hand. I understand if he said to move but this thug came at me with handcuffs!

Then there's the medical care at LIJ. Do yourself a favor if you ever have anything potentially serious. Go somewhere else.

Old 07-04-2019, 09:10 PM

20 posts, read 12,048 times
That is so sick! I work for a hospital and cannot imagine this being done by our hospital. Tampa just goodness we are not affiliated with them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island