Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2020, 10:58 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,786,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by agw123 View Post
its called control..........
Control of a highly contagious airborne SARS virus. Riddle of the day.
Why did Alex Azar go to Taiwan? To understand their stellar Covid-19 response that makes ours look like a third world pathetic response.

Azar " Taiwan's response to Covid-19 has been among the most successful in the world, and that is a tribute to the open, transparent, democratic nature of Taiwan's society and culture." Compared to our leadership that lied and gas lighted about it with no plan in place? I'll bet that upset mean girl. Hey, I thought Azar was on his way out a while ago?

If you read, which I doubt the low information want to do, you will see that Taiwan wore masks early on. They stopped the export of masks immediately and ramped up supplies. They rationed them and were made affordable to every citizen. They have a stellar pandemic response team, much like we did once upon a time until 2018 when our king decided to be all. "I'm the only one that matters" approach to every decision with his very stable genius brain and perfect gut. Worked out great didn't it?

Bots spread disinformation about mask wearing to harm our country. There are too many useful idiots out there crying about their freedom, or are being paid to spread disinformation. Rubes drink endless koolaid. Intelligent people research, and research shows that masks help stop the spread of Covid. There are good, better, and best masks. Cloth masks are a joke, Surgical masks are better, N95 masks the best.

We are 8 months into this raging wild fire of a pandemic and there still aren't enough N95's ? Cmon man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island