Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2021, 06:45 AM
exm

3,722 posts, read 1,780,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermagnet View Post
How's that Federal response coming?! Oh yeah, still none. Clown shoes.

What does federal response has to do with LI vaccinations?

Anyway, I'll take it. People don't realize that you don't get the actual virus with the vaccine but a sample of the protein spikes.

Old 01-05-2021, 06:51 AM

732 posts, read 883,909 times
He's not longer a member. Probably banned.

Old 01-05-2021, 06:59 AM

106,673 posts, read 108,833,673 times
He was banned

Old 01-05-2021, 07:05 AM

5,055 posts, read 3,956,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
What does federal response has to do with LI vaccinations?

Anyway, I'll take it. People don't realize that you don't get the actual virus with the vaccine but a sample of the protein spikes.
It is very simple. It is Trump’s fault that Cuomo put infected people in NY’s nursing homes and it is Trump’s fault New York State’s can’t administer its vaccines in an efficient manner. In fact, it is Trump’s fault the virus started in China and spread worldwide from China. Most importantly, it is Trump’s fault the virus is still spreading across the globe.

Old 01-05-2021, 07:36 AM

821 posts, read 775,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
It is very simple. It is Trump’s fault that Cuomo put infected people in NY’s nursing homes and it is Trump’s fault New York State’s can’t administer its vaccines in an efficient manner. In fact, it is Trump’s fault the virus started in China and spread worldwide from China. Most importantly, it is Trump’s fault the virus is still spreading across the globe.
Let's be real, Trump fumbled this from the beginning, he didn't take the necessary precautions. A lot of Asian countries have it under control because they took it seriously (e.g. Taiwan has ZERO active cases and people go about their lives, yes it's a smaller country but it's population density is very high).

He didn't want the stock market to go down and when he realized that it was getting out of control, he pushed the narrative that it's not that serious, wearing a mask takes away your freedom & rights, etc. His followers ate that narrative up. The only time his followers turn is when one of their family members gets sick and dies from it and they have to start a Go Fund Me page which is the American version of a bailout.

It's obviously not all Trump's fault, but he didn't help the situation at all.

Old 01-05-2021, 07:40 AM

9,137 posts, read 6,185,387 times
Is it considered progress that this thread has gone from anti-vaxers to blaming Trump to the stock market?

Old 01-05-2021, 07:40 AM

161 posts, read 297,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
None of that is Trump's fault. What is Trump's fault was the complete downplaying of the pandemic from day one, which led to people thinking it was a "hoax". There is still no firm evidence the virus originated in China, other than Trump's constant use of the Wuhan flu or Chinavirus.

Old 01-05-2021, 07:50 AM

20,049 posts, read 20,855,965 times
We can only pray for a near extinction event for the human race.
We need a reset button. Just humans. I wouldn’t want any animals to be affected.
With the level of stupidity off the charts, the herd needs to be thinned.

Old 01-05-2021, 08:05 AM

50,374 posts, read 63,977,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
The problem is it has more to do with your own immune system response damage than the virus ...my virus is dead ...but our immune system is still fighting .....the inflammation in the airways and mucus from our own defenses are what makes it so hard to maintain o2 levels ....

My wife had a touch of pneumonia from the virus which they are clearing up ...but same story ,,steroids have to bring down the inflammation so we can get up and start to breath.

I had no virus complications but am so inflamed from auto immune fighting. I am still restricted to bed and oxygen.
I’m so sorry. I hope you both get well soon.

DH and I get more worried every day, as we get closer to the vaccine finish line. We’ve functioned pretty normally, being careful, but the more months that go by, we’re feeling more vulnerable. Our group is getting bumped up to grade 1a+, with first responders, and after medical workers and long term care patients, but it hasn’t begun scheduling yet.

Old 01-05-2021, 08:11 AM

1,772 posts, read 3,236,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
We can only pray for a near extinction event for the human race.
We need a reset button. Just humans. I wouldn’t want any animals to be affected.
With the level of stupidity off the charts, the herd needs to be thinned.
can we wait one more year ? I'm a Met fan and I think we have a good chance to win the World Series this season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island