Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2021, 08:07 AM

2,481 posts, read 1,256,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermagnet View Post
It's called success, not privilege. He sold millions of movies, books, has a 35m listener podcast, etc. THAT earns air time. Being a chunky dude from Flint, MI, from a dad who worked the auto assembly line is only considered "privilege" by a bozo with zero point zero of substance to add to the topic. Privilege is when daddy buys off your SAT and gives you a million to call yourself "a great businessman."
Wow he's a popular guy, so what he is saying must be true.

And good for him, he found a way to fleece suckers and make bank. American Dream.

Don't feel too bad though there was one born 60 seconds after you.

Last edited by under a mountain; 03-04-2021 at 08:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2021, 08:37 AM

9,531 posts, read 15,945,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
The looney left
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
the lefty Dems
I'm wondering at what point do people who constantly use such phrases realize that their opinions are completely ignored / brushed off because it's seen as biased right from the start. It's basically like saying "This is not an objective opinion, but blah blah blah and I'm hoping to at least make myself feel good about saying it".

Old 03-04-2021, 08:41 AM

20,323 posts, read 21,122,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovi8 View Post
I'm wondering at what point do people who constantly use such phrases realize that their opinions are completely ignored / brushed off because it's seen as biased right from the start. It's basically like saying "This is not an objective opinion, but blah blah blah and I'll at least make myself feel good about saying it".
Like people that say “Trumptards”?

Old 03-04-2021, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Like people that say “Trumptards”?
Exactly. And Lib-tards. Get it? You're all not going to change the others' opinion.

Old 03-04-2021, 08:47 AM

12,766 posts, read 18,455,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by under a mountain View Post
Dude, are you on his payroll?
Lol @ dude. Hate the guy.

I’m a woman so take “dude” elsewhere. It’s DUDETTE thank u very much

Old 03-04-2021, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Exactly. And Lib-tards. Get it? You're all not going to change the others' opinion.
I’ve said this 7 gajillion times. Nobody is gonna convince nobody who is actually right or actually wrong.
Because is there an actual right or wrong? Whatever. Welcome to The Divided States of America.
Your opinion sucks and so does mine.

Old 03-04-2021, 09:20 AM

34,189 posts, read 47,607,325 times
Quote:
I’ve said this 7 gajillion times. Nobody is gonna convince nobody who is actually right or actually wrong.
Because is there an actual right or wrong? Whatever. Welcome to The Divided States of America.
hotkarl strikes again

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-04-2021, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Don't rip off my "arguing politics is stupid" mantra. My point was it's even dumber when you show your cards to start.

Old 03-04-2021, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Don't rip off my "arguing politics is stupid" mantra. My point was it's even dumber when you show your cards to start.
You ripped me off first.
I stated I’ve said it 7 gajillion times.
Get your own mantra!

Old 03-04-2021, 09:45 AM

5,310 posts, read 4,812,018 times
Quote:
What is the mentality behind doing this just before vaccines take a stronger hold in the next couple of months? We've waited this long, and they're just going to spike the numbers one more time? Is this just what humans do now? Is this why we're exploring other planets to live on instead?
Simple. Everything is political. Blue states did similar things resisting trumps directives too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island