Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 07:57 AM

4,196 posts, read 4,080,878 times

Advertisements

Middle of the afternoon near the busy Hillside Avenue and Marcus Avenue/Denton Avenue intersection. I wonder if she was specifically targeted for some reason. It would be scary if anyone walking during the day might be confronted by someone with a gun.

https://patch.com/new-york/newhydepa...-street-police
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2022, 12:22 AM

786 posts, read 484,676 times
This is happening in white/asian areas all over North Queens like Bayside/Whitestone/Auburndale as well as now Nassau county. Absolutely these are targeted robberies by young black/hispanic males. Why? They know that ABSOLUTELY NO COPS ARE PULLING THEM OVER IN 2022. So they have no fear driving around with guns into higher end places to conduct "business." Just look at the wealthy couple that were followed home from Kyma restaurant in Roslyn and robbed at gun point in their own driveway.

Only so many people you can stick up in da hood.

Old 10-08-2022, 12:34 AM

17,874 posts, read 15,932,559 times
Maybe its time the Asian gangs bring back the protection rackets.

Where is China Mac when you need him? He is a reformed asian gangster and likes to rep the asian community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-yD2wZYvBg

Old 10-08-2022, 06:07 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,538,461 times
Idiots here keep voting for democrats, what do you expect. I hate to say it, but my fellow asians should get mugged some more, maybe it will beat some sense into them and they will stop voting for liberals like sheep. I am this close to moving to FL if Hochul gets elected. I would much rather deal with hurricanes and flooding than insane liberal governing policies. Vote Zeldin in Nov if you any common sense. I could deal with the old school Union type democrats, but the new woke liberal democrats are clinically insane. Democrats have controlled the country for the past 2 years and have run it into the ground. And they have gaslighted you into thinking everyhing is peachy keen, anyone that opposes must be some fascist seditionist. I am not old enough to have memories of Carter (have fond childhood memories of thr Regan era) but this must be worse than 70s.

Last edited by 85dumbo; 10-08-2022 at 06:16 AM..

Old 10-08-2022, 06:12 AM

2,897 posts, read 4,406,077 times
Simple answer....BAIL REFORM. IDIOTS I tell Ya.

Old 10-08-2022, 06:16 AM

20,025 posts, read 20,835,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
Idiots here keep voting for democrats, what do you expect. I hate to say it, but my fellow asians should get mugged some more, maybe it will beat some sense into them and they will stop voting for liberals like sheep. I am this close to moving to FL if Hochul gets elected. I would much rather deal with hurricanes and flooding than insane liberal governing policies. Vote Zeldin in Nov if you any common sense. I could deal with the old school Union type democrats, but the new woke liberal democrats are clinically insane.
Nah. Not Florida. Great governor, lousy place to live.

Sadly, Hochul will slide into an easy election victory.
Because people are dumb.

Old 10-08-2022, 06:32 AM

Crime sucks, but its not even the pro criminal policies that democrats espouse that bothers me the most. I am pretty sure once Hochul is elected, Covid will magically be a thing again, and they will enforce draconian measures that make no scientific sense. It will include forced vaccination of my children (HELL NO). Right now they are silent about covid so the morons can vote for them.

Old 10-08-2022, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Nah. Not Florida. Great governor, lousy place to live.

Sadly, Hochul will slide into an easy election victory.
Because people are dumb.
I timed my exit from Nyc to move to LI perfectly when Deblasio was elected. My spidey sense was tingling and i knew a democrat mayor would ruin Nyc and Delbalsio over delivered big time. The sale of my dumbo condo was so profitable, its whats allowing me to fund my probable early retirement to FL.

Right now my spidey sense is going insane over the pending election of Hochul.

Old 10-08-2022, 07:47 AM

5,808 posts, read 2,936,362 times
Wow that’s horrible. Not exactly a street that many walk on.

Old 10-08-2022, 07:55 AM

13,055 posts, read 18,102,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
I timed my exit from Nyc to move to LI perfectly when Deblasio was elected. My spidey sense was tingling and i knew a democrat mayor would ruin Nyc and Delbalsio over delivered big time. The sale of my dumbo condo was so profitable, its whats allowing me to fund my probable early retirement to FL.

Right now my spidey sense is going insane over the pending election of Hochul.
I would hold off on that early exit to Fla. The insurance industry has taken a huge hit and there is talk that the only insurer for the state may be the government. Premiums in Florida are through the roof now. We are all going to take a hit, just as we did after Sandy but Fla is a nightmare with insurers pulling out left, right and center.

Last edited by nuts2uiam; 10-08-2022 at 08:31 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island