Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 07:25 PM

7,658 posts, read 19,171,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Greenspan View Post
The map of the Hamlet of Riverhead

Thank you Walter

Its very nice up by Sound Ave.

crooks

Old 02-14-2009, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc99 View Post
Well in defence of crooks I worked the overnight at central slaughter hospital before they changed it to Peconic and although it can get hairy sometimes I was never afraid to WALK to 7-11 at any hour of day. Go to Roanoke ave and make a left go about a mile and it's great, still farmland DiLeos sod farms. Go down near the Polish hall and it's all cute little houses. Yes the greens are sketch but nobodys talking about the state taking over the school district or anything. And I grew up in the dreaded mastic beach so I know sketch when I see it.

PS this LLOJ guy states in another post that they've never lived in long island. Hmmm who better to listen to about bad towns.

Good lookin' out SONYC.

Parts of Riverhead are very nice, I wouldnt hesitate to live there I just wouldnt have my kid in the HS.

crooks

Old 02-14-2009, 08:58 PM

2,940 posts, read 8,322,766 times
I never litter! I am disgusted by all the garbage along Rt.58.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:03 PM

732 posts, read 1,734,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johninwestbury View Post
I never litter! I am disgusted by all the garbage along Rt.58.
*whoooooooooooosh*

Old 02-14-2009, 09:37 PM

162 posts, read 602,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc99 View Post
Well in defence of crooks I worked the overnight at central slaughter hospital before they changed it to Peconic and although it can get hairy sometimes I was never afraid to WALK to 7-11 at any hour of day. Go to Roanoke ave and make a left go about a mile and it's great, still farmland DiLeos sod farms. Go down near the Polish hall and it's all cute little houses. Yes the greens are sketch but nobodys talking about the state taking over the school district or anything. And I grew up in the dreaded mastic beach so I know sketch when I see it.

PS this LLOJ guy states in another post that they've never lived in long island. Hmmm who better to listen to about bad towns.
Lol you act like you know the area because you always walked down the same street to a 7-11. Roanoke Avenue is nice by Route 25 and CR58 as I've stated before 3 times, so clearly your ability to read is at the same level as your ability to spell the word "defense" correctly.

Lol so me not living in Riverhead (or anyother place in Long Island) automatically means that I don't know anything about it! Lol oh please, I have friends that live all over the island and I always used to hang out with the ones that live in Brentwood, Riverhead, and Hempstead when I lived in Brooklyn. You have no idea how things are like there or how the people live there so why won't you just mind your own business and let people who know what they're talking about do all the talking. By the way, only an idiot thinks that Mastic Beach is less safer than Riverhead.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLOJ View Post
Lol you act like you know the area because you always walked down the same street to a 7-11. Roanoke Avenue is nice by Route 25 and CR58 as I've stated before 3 times, so clearly your ability to read is at the same level as your ability to spell the word "defense" correctly.

Lol so me not living in Riverhead (or anyother place in Long Island) automatically means that I don't know anything about it! Lol oh please, I have friends that live all over the island and I always used to hang out with the ones that live in Brentwood, Riverhead, and Hempstead when I lived in Brooklyn. You have no idea how things are like there or how the people live there so why won't you just mind your own business and let people who know what they're talking about do all the talking. By the way, only an idiot thinks that Mastic Beach is less safer than Riverhead.
Less safer Troll alert lol

Old 02-14-2009, 10:09 PM

1,700 posts, read 3,424,212 times
Quote:

Ahem...now before we start, you have immediately lost any credibility correcting my spelling when you promptly follow it a grammatical error.

Now, my cousin was the valedictorian of Riverhead High 2000. I know all about Riverhead. And although I find it hard to believe you have friends the fact that THEY live in these areas means squat.

I have friends in Albany. I have been to Albany. Does that mean I know the in's and out's? No. Would I venture to say that one section of Albany is "safer" than another? No. Because I DO NOT LIVE THERE. And I definitley wouldn't say it to a bunch of people who DO live there.

I was there for the "riot" at the park in RH and I saw the results roll into the ED.

And I've seen just as much on the dreaded Neighborhood Road in MB. So Mr. Killadelphia please read your own post and stop telling people who live there how it is.

Also mentioning Brooklyn doesn't scare anyone I've lived there too.

PS Where did these"friends" live in Riverhead? Where did they hang out??

Last edited by sickofnyc99; 02-14-2009 at 10:21 PM.. Reason: Trying to reason with....I don't even know what

Old 02-14-2009, 10:17 PM

Hey Crooks, totally unrelated does that guy still have all those lawn orniments at the split between sound beach ave and I think it's lower rocky point road. On the hill?

Old 02-14-2009, 10:27 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,715,420 times
Quote:

So you be keepin it real?

Old 02-14-2009, 10:29 PM

Word.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island