Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 10:12 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Who cares? They have almost no membership, no power, etc and on top of that they have a right to free speech just like La Raza, the Black Panthers, the Nation of Islam, etc all of which are technically domestic terrorist groups but yet are accepted by mainstream fools who think that only White people can be racist.

I have news for you all, racism is a 2 way street and for every racist White person that is a racist person of color.
Can people of all backgrounds be racist? Absolutely, but to compare any of the groups you mentioned to the KKK is ridiculous.

Old 11-22-2008, 10:46 PM

125 posts, read 471,824 times
Racism is as old as time and thrice as ugly. It has the ability to turn a beautiful place like LI into sewage.

Old 11-23-2008, 11:31 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,102,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Can people of all backgrounds be racist? Absolutely, but to compare any of the groups you mentioned to the KKK is ridiculous.
See this is exactly what I mean, if you think that "Minister" Louis Farrakhan, Malik Zulu Shabass or Khalid Abdul Mohammad are not racists then you have some comprehension problems.

David Duke is am amateur compared to Khalid Abdul Mohammad aka the Black Hitler.

Old 11-23-2008, 12:17 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
See this is exactly what I mean, if you think that "Minister" Louis Farrakhan, Malik Zulu Shabass or Khalid Abdul Mohammad are not racists then you have some comprehension problems.

David Duke is am amateur compared to Khalid Abdul Mohammad aka the Black Hitler.
When did I say they were not? What I said was the groups you mentioned don't compare to the KKK. The other don't have a long history of violence, killing people simply due to their race, killing people because they happen to be of the same race, but were for equality, lynching people. The KKK is in a class all by themselves when talking about the groups like the Black Panthers and La Raza, you tried to lump in with the KKK. Not even a remote comparison.

Old 12-03-2008, 04:44 PM

791 posts, read 1,433,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justone321 View Post
Racism is as old as time and thrice as ugly. It has the ability to turn a beautiful place like LI into sewage.
Yes, a beautiful place where some poor security guard got trampled to death by insane bargain hunters.

It doesn't surprise me that the KKK found sympathetic ears there. It's an inhuman burboid hellhole. It'd make a great naval artillery practice range.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:14 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:

The key word here is David Duke. David Duke did belong to the KKK, even if he did try to usher in a "new" and "nonviolent" KKK. David Duke didn't do the killing, but the KKK has a long history of committing murders. There is a difference between "racist" and "murder".

Old 12-03-2008, 07:41 PM

1,700 posts, read 3,423,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCardSteve View Post
Yes, a beautiful place where some poor security guard got trampled to death by insane bargain hunters.

It doesn't surprise me that the KKK found sympathetic ears there. It's an inhuman burboid hellhole. It'd make a great naval artillery practice range.
Ah yes burn it, burn it all. I'm suprised people can hear you from way up there on your horse. I'm sure where ever you reside is heavenly, free from want and racisism perceived or otherwise. Please leave us unworthy sub-humans to our hellhole and keep your comments to yourself. Happy Holidays!!!!

Old 12-03-2008, 07:49 PM

2,845 posts, read 10,507,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc99 View Post
Ah yes burn it, burn it all. I'm suprised people can hear you from way up there on your horse. I'm sure where ever you reside is heavenly, free from want and racisism perceived or otherwise. Please leave us unworthy sub-humans to our hellhole and keep your comments to yourself. Happy Holidays!!!!
Don't worry, that's just that guy Dedalus. Moderator cut: Sorry, we can not attack other posters here however annoying they are. Only the post itself . I'm sure when the mods eventually figure it out they'll ban him again.

Last edited by nancy thereader; 12-04-2008 at 07:58 AM..

Old 12-03-2008, 08:04 PM

1,700 posts, read 3,423,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean sean sean sean View Post
Don't worry, that's just that guy Dedalus.
. I'm sure when the mods eventually figure it out they'll ban him again.
Thanks sean, I think I have the whole "I can trash it because I live/am from there, but you can't" syndrome. Anyway I'll be sure to ignore in the future.

Last edited by nancy thereader; 12-04-2008 at 07:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island