Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 10:12 AM

3 posts, read 8,459 times

Advertisements

Pics or it didn't happen

Well I can't imagine what it must be like going out on a date with you.
Do you hide cameras everywhere you take a date????? that's a little creepy!!!!

I guess Roberto and I were so caught up in the moment that the idea of snapping pics NEVER occurred to us and I would have been really turned off if he even suggested that kiddingly!!!!!!!!! It lives on and on in my heart without pics!

Remind me never to go on a date with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a creep you must be!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2012, 12:01 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,083,707 times
"We'll deal with the government, you have enough to worry about"

Old 05-07-2012, 03:58 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,280,851 times
"We'll deal with the government, you have enough to worry about....

We have that same ad here in California. And, also that mobster-looking guy saying ; "You're gonna like the way you look. I guarantee it."

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 05-22-2012, 07:01 AM

3 posts, read 8,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
Interesting tidbit to necromance a three year's dead thread with.
Maybe a "dead thread" but it still got YOUR attention!!!!!!!!

Old 05-22-2012, 07:19 AM

I just saw a "new" one this morning. At least it was new to me. It was for Universal scrap metal. Had this annoying Jersey Shore type guy screaming about the deals to be had on selling your scrap metal (seriously how many scrap metal buyers do we need) and a little person jumping up and down in front of Jersey Shore guy the entire time. Finally, Jersey says to the little person "Ok, go ahead." And the little person yells "Hot chick bowling" and proceeds to roll a stell cage ball with a girl in a hooters-type uniform into 6 bowling pins with 3 other "hot chicks" standing there. Moderator cut: language removed

Weirdest commercial I've ever seen!

Last edited by nancy thereader; 05-22-2012 at 05:00 PM..

Old 05-22-2012, 07:22 AM

16,966 posts, read 34,718,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksgal View Post
Maybe a "dead thread" but it still got YOUR attention!!!!!!!!
Note that the first word I used was interesting.

Used to see RT around Stony Brook years back. He seemed like a very pleasant person.

Old 05-22-2012, 07:28 AM

111 posts, read 223,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter31 View Post
I just saw a "new" one this morning. At least it was new to me. It was for Universal scrap metal. Had this annoying Jersey Shore type guy screaming about the deals to be had on selling your scrap metal (seriously how many scrap metal buyers do we need) and a little person jumping up and down in front of Jersey Shore guy the entire time. Finally, Jersey says to the little person "Ok, go ahead." And the little person yells "Hot chick bowling" and proceeds to roll a stell cage ball with a girl in a hooters-type uniform into 6 bowling pins with 3 other "hot chicks" standing there. WTF!!

Weirdest commercial I've ever seen!
OMG, I can't even deal with this right now! ROTFLMAO!!!

Old 05-22-2012, 11:48 AM

I found the commerical:

Universal Recycling Commercial 1 - YouTube

Old 05-22-2012, 12:46 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,718,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter31 View Post

At a complete loss for words....

Old 05-22-2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
At a complete loss for words....
Yeah, I think that one takes the cake for being the most absurd of all time. I saw that this morning at about 6:45am while watching Sportscenter and I was floored. I actually had to re-wind the DVR and pull my wife in from getting ready just to have her watch it.

There are so many stereotypes and taboos that that commercial crosses its ridiculous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island