Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 05:21 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,271,680 times

Advertisements

I'm sure that I read in the Post that a drinking buddy said that the mother "liked her vodka". Nowhere else did I hear this, however.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2009, 05:25 PM

22,665 posts, read 36,764,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevedark View Post
I don't buy that phone call BS. I think the poor kid called her own father three times, totally panicked, and at some point Schuler grabbed the phone from her and threw it out the window. That's why they found it by the side of the road.

The family is trying to save Schuler's name and not doing a very good job of it, understandably. They are suffering from a terrible tragedy. They now lack credibility and people are thinking the worst of them.

This is what happens when you lie.
And if Hance had spoken to his sister, why didn't he call his brother-in-law, who - as far as he knew - was on the road nearby and the person who most easily help her? Either she called him drunk and told him that they'd had a fight and he took off (or she took off) or that phone call never, ever happened. If I was traveling in a convoy with my DH, and I called my sister and told her I was having trouble driving her kids home, her first thought would be to get in touch with my husband.

All of this doesn't add up, the police are not stupid, they've seen it all before, and they are making it worse by lying about it.

Old 08-07-2009, 05:28 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,271,680 times
But, was he fishing ? Or was he on the road? There are two totally different stories.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 08-07-2009, 05:36 PM

Yup, different stories - the latest is they left for home at the same time.

COuld they have had a fight, and that was why she was driving down 17 and 87 like a maniac? Maybe he took off from the camp site or a rest stop and she was chasing him.

There is waayyy more to this story. They should just come out with it, it will all go away a lot sooner if they do.

Old 08-07-2009, 05:50 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,321,600 times
I don't think she was drunk and high, they went around her neighborhood on the news and people was saying that she wouldn't do that, they even went to the bar and they said they never saw her in there. They were coming home from a camping trip or something like that and her family was saying they didn't see her drinking or smoking and that she doesn't drink or smoke. I think something shady is going on.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
I don't think she was drunk and high, they went around her neighborhood on the news and people was saying that she wouldn't do that,
The neighbors always say this. And yet the jails are full of people who "would never!".

Things that make you go "hmmmmm..."

Old 08-07-2009, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
He was on a different road than she was b/c he had commercial plates. I think there's some things we'll never know.

-Click here to see new family photos of the Schulers, and photos from Daniel Schuler's press conference

She took 17 to 87, and crossed the Tappan Zee bridge before pulling off and calling her brother. You can drive on all those roads with commercial plates. That story doesn't add up. The Taconic would not be on your itinerary from that point - she crashed NORTH of the bridge she had just crossed. She was driving local roads till she got on the Taconic. God only knows what was going on in that car after she tossed her cell.

Old 08-07-2009, 08:41 PM

3,756 posts, read 9,549,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twingles View Post
She took 17 to 87, and crossed the Tappan Zee bridge before pulling off and calling her brother. You can drive on all those roads with commercial plates. That story doesn't add up. The Taconic would not be on your itinerary from that point - she crashed NORTH of the bridge she had just crossed. She was driving local roads till she got on the Taconic. God only knows what was going on in that car after she tossed her cell.

Absoutley, the route never made sense from the beginning. Did she throw out her phone after a verbal altercation? You can just look in his eyes and tell he is lying.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:56 PM

2,414 posts, read 5,399,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEDIAMOND64 View Post
Did she throw out her phone after a verbal altercation? You can just look in his eyes and tell he is lying.
Meet the new Drew Peterson

Old 08-08-2009, 05:22 AM

366 posts, read 1,036,122 times
Whether or not anyone knew, or ever saw her as a drinker and pot user, the tests are proving otherwise. The blood test showed that she had these in her system at high levels. As far as her gestational diabetes, I believe they are reaching. The woman was not pregnant. As far as a stroke, heart attack, etc. these things were ruled out during the autopsy. I believe there is SO MUCH more to this story that hasn't been brought to the surface yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island