Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 07:46 PM

518 posts, read 1,820,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercottman View Post
but if the didnt, there would be a news story about how 4 gay guys turned down easy psy
lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2009, 09:52 PM

25 posts, read 53,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurrony View Post
This girl seriously had some issues if she allowed herself to be passed around like a ragdoll in a gang bang.

Let's not be too easy on these punks either. Even if this wasn't rape, they still treated a young girl like nothing more than a piece of meat and garbage. These aren't model citizens...they are scum...even if they aren't rapists.
Azzurrony you are a nut. I guess my college days makes me scum too

Old 09-18-2009, 03:45 AM

432 posts, read 1,593,986 times
That girl should be table dancing at a mexican truck stop.

Old 09-18-2009, 06:38 AM

316 posts, read 989,672 times
Has the good Rev. Al weighed in on this?

Old 09-18-2009, 06:45 AM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,734,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercottman View Post
but if the didnt, there would be a news story about how 4 gay guys turned down easy psy
lmfao!!

Old 09-18-2009, 08:16 AM

270 posts, read 969,695 times
Here's some more detail. Looks like she had to come up with the story when her boyfriend demanded to know where she was all night after a frat party.

Twisted motive behind rape story

Old 09-18-2009, 08:34 AM

655 posts, read 1,060,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurrony View Post
This girl seriously had some issues if she allowed herself to be passed around like a ragdoll in a gang bang.

Let's not be too easy on these punks either. Even if this wasn't rape, they still treated a young girl like nothing more than a piece of meat and garbage. These aren't model citizens...they are scum...even if they aren't rapists.

Don't both parties equally have issues. I think one of the problems with sexual behaviors (and perceptions of it) is that we tend to say wow the female is some type of nasty ***** who has issues while the men are, well men or just scum, as you say. 5 men screwing some girl (maybe random) in a broom closet means to me, you, the men have issues to...sitting around waiting your turn to screw the girl..wow...but we always, sadly give men the benefit of the doubt (and the power in such situations)maybe the young girl treated these men like a piece of meat also...maybe she just wanted a whole lotta dick...who knows.....

Of course her issues stem from the lying....but reactions such as these are kinda why I see people lie..the focus will be on how disgusting she is, how she needs therapy, how she allowed a bunch of men to *run up in her* but nobody ever says that the boys here, have issues as well..both parties are equally *disgusting* its simply her disgusting behavior extends to the lying and ruining of their lives.

Old 09-18-2009, 08:36 AM

964 posts, read 2,462,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidaman View Post
Azzurrony you are a nut. I guess my college days makes me scum too
I don't know what you did in college, so I can't say. If you gang banged a drunk girl, then yes, that's pretty shtty. I will say that guys who treat women as nothing more than a "hole" are scumbags. Ask yourself if you would want your sister or daughter being treated like meat.

Yes, these girls in college should be responsible for their behavior, but we all know that the alcohol flows at parties on college campuses. A real man wouldn't take advantage of a drunk girl. That's just too easy. Why not wait til she's sober?

Old 09-18-2009, 08:46 AM

2,764 posts, read 6,765,686 times
Ok - then we would need to go a step further and say that any sober girl having sex with a drunk male is rape. Try to call the police on that one. That is a sorry excuse to me - she wasn't drunk in this case any way. I don't agree that group sex is a great idea, but it was a choice that they made - the 5 or 6 of them. Then she decides "oh crap, they will think I'm a ho"...um maybe. In this day and age and reading from this thread, sex has become very casual to both men and women and on this night she casually had sex with 4 or 5 guys. They only had sex with one...are they all kind of nasty...probably, but should they go to jail for it...no. What she did was illegal so, yes, she should be suspended from school! I don't know about prosecution though. I think she is mortified right now and probably learned her lesson.

Old 09-18-2009, 08:54 AM

1,147 posts, read 1,898,982 times
What have we learned from this tale?

All college guys should record all sex acts on their cell phone as insurance....

Joking, but it is sad that it's the only this that saved them. Had they not had the recording they most likely would have been railroaded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island