Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 08:02 AM

12,766 posts, read 18,378,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy215 View Post
Dawnsells, thank you for that info. I'm checking it out. And interesting, so a lot of long island is close enough to manhattan to get there within an hour or so? And I know they were around my age cause of how they look.

I can easily tell if someone is in their teens. Plus how they were acting, like typical teen girls. And they damaged my car... And have been around the area for the past two weeks. That's why I can't let it go.

And ok, I will give calling the nypd a shot. Cause cops in south Philly are morons for the most part. But I never had an instance in where I needed the nypd, so I'll give it a shot.

And the lot wasn't in Penn station, it was blocks away. Walking distance. A ten or fifthteen minute walk.

And ohbeehave, I don't think so. Cause I didn't tell em I wasn't from NYC until after they answered my questions. So I think I secured myself in the chance if being lied to cause I'm out of state. I know some teens are immature there and do that crap.

But all the adults there for the most part are awesome. I go every other weekend usually cause I get tired of jersey and south Philly. But when I got little weasels trying to ruin my night, things unfortunately get complicated.

I parked near Penn station, not in. It was a few blocks away. A ten or fithteen minute walk. And Brentwood is a bit away? But the other parts of long island are say within am hours ride? Cause that would make sense then ad to how the jerks have the time to do that.

And I will be doing that soon. And yes I thought about it, NYC is a bigger city then mine, so chances are it's tougher to get away with things in manhattan. So in a day or so I'm taking a trip. I'll try to find the girls again at the high school so I can have the witnesses with me.

And possibly have them tell me more info about some of those punks.

And llama8, I can tell when people are around my age usually. It's how they were acting mainly that made me know for sure. And I'm fairly certain they were. Thanks to some members on here I have been provided with various saint Joseph high schools located in different areas if new York.

And they can try that, but who's to say the cops would be around if I find them? But I intend to find the girls first and have them ad my witnesses before I search for the jerks. Besides, I need the girls for possible school info on them as well as addresses.

So basically, if I can find the girls again, I got this settled. As long as they're willing to cooperate with me through the situation.
Again...looks are not a credible source of age information. I am 27. I LOOK 15, that's not a lie. I get ID'd to go to rated R movies...and I have even gotten ID'd to go to a PG-13 movie. You can't say someone is a certain age and that you are certain of it just b/c they look THAT age. I have seen 13 year olds these days look older than people I know that are my age!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2009, 06:09 PM

659 posts, read 2,517,467 times
Maybe it's just me, but I find the whole idea of searching for these kids on your own and hunting down random people from some school on LI, that may or may not be correct a little creepy. You really should go through the police department for this.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:41 PM

9 posts, read 13,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
Again...looks are not a credible source of age information. I am 27. I LOOK 15, that's not a lie. I get ID'd to go to rated R movies...and I have even gotten ID'd to go to a PG-13 movie. You can't say someone is a certain age and that you are certain of it just b/c they look THAT age. I have seen 13 year olds these days look older than people I know that are my age!
Like I said, it's how they were acting that gave them away. And that's a rare instance, someone looking older or so much younger then they really are. But regardless, they told me the school they go to, which is a high school. So obviously an adult is not gonna be in high school.

Llama8, I know how that sounds. And I will be going to the nypd. It's just I would like to have the witnesses with me first, you know what I mean? That way my statements could be corroborated.

Old 11-12-2009, 08:33 AM

12,766 posts, read 18,378,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy215 View Post
Like I said, it's how they were acting that gave them away. And that's a rare instance, someone looking older or so much younger then they really are. But regardless, they told me the school they go to, which is a high school. So obviously an adult is not gonna be in high school.

Llama8, I know how that sounds. And I will be going to the nypd. It's just I would like to have the witnesses with me first, you know what I mean? That way my statements could be corroborated.
Ever think they could be lying?

People don't always act their age either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island