U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2010, 08:49 PM

55 posts, read 162,852 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone, my two year old went in for a hearing test at LIJ. I have to say the LIJ speech and hearing center is not very customer service.

Does anyone have any suggestions for Hearing tests and Hearing aids?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2010, 08:53 AM

494 posts, read 1,161,199 times
we use LIJ. The doctor is one of the best we have had. which doctor did you guys see? i know what you mean about CS, but we go there for the doctor not for the staff

Old 03-13-2011, 02:38 PM

38 posts, read 96,030 times
Default Hearing tests and hearing aids

JW Dudley's posts are inappropriate for this forum.
This is not a forum to sell products.
Where is the moderator?

Self-testing and self-treating of hearing disorders is downright dangerous and quackery.

The poster is talking about a 2 year old. Speech and language development is crucial at this age. LIJ has an excellent reputation; if you are not happy with them consider the Center for Hearing and Communication, in Manhattan.

Old 03-13-2011, 02:58 PM

7,801 posts, read 9,081,120 times
Ive worn hearing aids since I was about 10 (im now 23), I drifted around for awhile but I have been going to Island Better Hearing on 110 in Melville for about 10 years now and I have never had anything bad to say about them. The only downside is that I am not sure how they are with younger patients, as one would expect the majority of their patients are 70 or older.

Island Better Hearing - Home Page
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island