U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 10:43 AM

10 posts, read 33,798 times

Advertisements

Yesterday my best friend had her car stolen from the Wallgreens parking lot next to St. Cyril's on Deer Park Avenue at around 7:30pm. It's a 1999 acura integra LS 2 door. white. alloy wheels, sunroof/moonroof. toyo proxy 4 tires and a black s2000 antenna. Please if anyone has any information about this car or suspect that someone might have it, please e-mail me ASAP. Moderator cut: email address removed
Additionally, yesterday my other friend who lives in Deer Park close to the church had her car broken into. Her seats, wheels, and CD player were all stolen.

Another reason why I wouldn't move to North Babylon or Deer Park. It doesn't pay to live anywhere near Wyandanch aka Crime-danch.

Please help.

Last edited by Keeper; 10-15-2007 at 06:15 PM..
Rate this post positively

Old 10-13-2007, 01:58 PM

12 posts, read 37,553 times
Another reason why I wouldn't move to North Babylon or Deer Park. It doesn't pay to live anywhere near Wyandanch aka Crime-danch

Hmmm...funny how the location you quoted as to where the car was stolen is on what side of NB ??? Not my side that boarders Wyandanch, correct ?. Just because there is a section of NB that feeds into Wyandanch, that doesn't mean that the people that live there have the same issues as the pre-conceived notions of Wyandanch. The Town of Babylon really needs to get it together and start showing the same love to Wyandanch as they do to Babylon Village...give me a break !!! I hope though that your friends retrieved their cars.

Old 10-13-2007, 04:15 PM

2,845 posts, read 9,630,174 times
Everyone I've ever known that owned an Acura Integra had it stolen at one point, myself included! I agree with NB2ATL don't blame in on Wyandanch...mine got stolen upstate!

Old 10-13-2007, 04:15 PM

8,900 posts, read 14,083,739 times
it's North Babylon, i'm not surprised something like that happened lol

I hope she finds the car, that's a real loss.

Old 10-13-2007, 08:11 PM

1,058 posts, read 3,274,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
it's North Babylon, i'm not surprised something like that happened lol

I hope she finds the car, that's a real loss.
Why such animosity towards NB Rachel84?

Old 10-13-2007, 10:36 PM

8,900 posts, read 14,083,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbres View Post
Why such animosity towards NB Rachel84?

Well, I don't mean to offend you, but it's just my opinion.

Old 10-13-2007, 10:38 PM

1,876 posts, read 2,181,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NB2ATL View Post
Another reason why I wouldn't move to North Babylon or Deer Park. It doesn't pay to live anywhere near Wyandanch aka Crime-danch

Hmmm...funny how the location you quoted as to where the car was stolen is on what side of NB ??? Not my side that boarders Wyandanch, correct ?. Just because there is a section of NB that feeds into Wyandanch, that doesn't mean that the people that live there have the same issues as the pre-conceived notions of Wyandanch. The Town of Babylon really needs to get it together and start showing the same love to Wyandanch as they do to Babylon Village...give me a break !!! I hope though that your friends retrieved their cars.
Wyandanch is such an easy and convenient scapegoat for Deer Park and North Babylon.

Its kind of like how Middle Island blames everything on Gordon Heights.

Im not buying it

C

Old 10-14-2007, 07:51 AM

2,710 posts, read 1,953,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamboy View Post
Wyandanch is such an easy and convenient scapegoat for Deer Park and North Babylon.

Its kind of like how Middle Island blames everything on Gordon Heights.

Im not buying it

C

So clammy, would you live in Wy. or GH?? If not, why not. Try to be honest.

Old 10-14-2007, 07:57 AM

1,058 posts, read 3,274,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
Well, I don't mean to offend you, but it's just my opinion.
And what are you basing your opinion on? Did you ever live in NB?

Old 10-14-2007, 08:15 AM

1,876 posts, read 2,181,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
So clammy, would you live in Wy. or GH?? If not, why not. Try to be honest.
I've said this before....The Trailer Trash/Nascar Fans in Middle Island are way worse than anything Ive seen on Granny road in the Heights.
(Spend an hour at Walmart and tell me otherwise)

Truth be told, if Gordon Heights wasnt a dumping ground for halfway houses by the White politicians....it would be a really nice place to live.
My hats off to the Civic there, Gordon Heights has come a VERY long way over the last 10 years.

I cant say Id live in Wyandach because the Town of Babylon has left it for dead.
Shame on them.

We're now off topic....start a new thread if you wish to explore this further.
I know we have covered this in the past.

If you search Im sure youll find the thread.

C
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island