Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 10:46 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,303,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrmlyBklyn View Post
Sure you can win - just be yourself. Lighten up on the makeup - no need for foundation, coverup, fake eye-lashes, fake nails that are the length of a bears-claw (you know what I'm talking about), fake eyebrows or ones tweezed so much you can't even see them. All the make-up in the world is not going to make you look better - give the guy a few shots of hard liquor and just maybe you can pull it off.

One other thing - when you are 40 and wearing tights but hanging all over the place , please don't do it. There's a difference between class and well, you know.
I agree that the stuff I bolded is obnoxious and don't do that, but foundation/coverup, lightly worn, evens out the skin tone and many also have moisturizers and sunscreen in them, so they help your skin. Of course some people wear the wrong shade and cake it on so it looks awful, but skillfully done nobody even knows it is there.

As for anything on the body "jiggling like Jell-O" ... yeah don't wear stuff too tight or revealing!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2010, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Nice.
This is shaping up to be even more heated than a cop vs teacher thread.
Heh heh!
It's a nice change to have something else to argue about!

Old 03-29-2010, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastrudy View Post
So you are saying men are the ones who always have THE correct ANSWER so women need not reply?

No, I am saying that women who answer this thread are biased towards presenting themselves in a positive light, and the men are more truthful. The opposite also applies, see:
//www.city-data.com/forum/long-...ng-island.html
The man who answered you on that thread is a self-confirmed agoraphobic misanthrope, habitual complainer and wise a**.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:52 AM

20,046 posts, read 20,850,556 times
Ha.
That's the chicks I see prancing around my kids schools.
Trying to dress and behave like they are in their early 20's, even though they are at best late 30's, mostly this pertains to the over 40 crew.Too funny!
In all honesty there are a few cougars here and there, but most are just beat up hacks. Don't they realize when they look in the mirror? An overweight oompa loompa looking hag with piles of make up, skin like a baseball glove, and clothes that should be on a 14 year old skinny chick, oh, and the dragon lady gangsta nail job.
It's hilarious! Love it!

Old 03-29-2010, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Ha.
Trying to dress and behave like they are in their early 20's, even though they are at best late 30's, mostly this pertains to the over 40 crew.Too funny!
In all honesty there are a few cougars here and there, but most are just beat up hacks. Don't they realize when they look in the mirror? An overweight oompa loompa looking hag with piles of make up, skin like a baseball glove, and clothes that should be on a 14 year old skinny chick, oh, and the dragon lady gangsta nail job.
It's hilarious! Love it!
We're NOT all like that!!!

Yech!

Don't any NORMAL women take their kids to school or pick them up where you live???

Old 03-29-2010, 11:00 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,006,998 times
Quote:
Ha.
It's hilarious! Love it!
I nearly spit my sandwich outta my mouth. That's funny.

+1

Old 03-29-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Don't any NORMAL women take their kids to school or pick them up where you live???
Yes, my wife!

I know you're all not like that silly!
It mainly has to do with my location.
This particular breed of woman is common in my town, er, "hamlet".
For the most part I find it very entertaining, but unfortunately most of these women are nasty, miserable, stuck-up little princess'
Which goes to show money aint everything. They got the world by the ass and they're still not happy. Heh heh, maybe they did look in the mirror!
Ha!

Old 03-29-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
I agree that the stuff I bolded is obnoxious and don't do that, but foundation/coverup, lightly worn, evens out the skin tone and many also have moisturizers and sunscreen in them, so they help your skin. Of course some people wear the wrong shade and cake it on so it looks awful, but skillfully done nobody even knows it is there.

As for anything on the body "jiggling like Jell-O" ... yeah don't wear stuff too tight or revealing!!!

Put on some moisturizing cream - Olay sells Total Effects has all of the above with out the ability to cake it on. Skillfully - that's the key word, they should offer a mandatory class to all girls in high school - Putting on Make-up Correctly - it's not like Decorating a Cake.

Old 03-29-2010, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Yes, my wife!

I know you're all not like that silly!
It mainly has to do with my location.
This particular breed of woman is common in my town, er, "hamlet".
For the most part I find it very entertaining, but unfortunately most of these women are nasty, miserable, stuck-up little princess'
Which goes to show money aint everything. They got the world by the ass and they're still not happy. Heh heh, maybe they did look in the mirror!
Ha!
Money doesn't provide affection - it can however, buy it.

Old 03-29-2010, 11:05 AM

"Welcome to the Tammy Faye school of make up, please be seated..."
ha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
View detailed profiles of: