Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 05:17 PM

9,154 posts, read 13,184,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crv1010 View Post
And that justifies a salary of about $1000.00 per day that he shows up? The District has 3 buildings and 6 gym teachers. What does he actually do to justify such an outrageous salary & benefits?
The Nassau County Executive makes about $174,000 to care for a county of over 1 million people. Meanwhile this guy makes almost the same to watch over a tiny handful of employees?

No wonder Long Island is becoming unaffordable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2010, 05:23 PM
grant516

n/a posts
Ashley Dupree made over $1000 an hour from the personall bankroll of Governor Elliot Spitzer.

... there's plenty of money one will spend on their 'Private' sector.

VIP hookers are unaffordable. : (

Old 05-28-2010, 05:37 PM

280 posts, read 246,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant516 View Post
Ashley Dupree made over $1000 an hour from the personall bankroll of Governor Elliot Spitzer.

Ashley's MUCH hotter than any teacher though

Old 05-28-2010, 05:47 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,242,509 times
Quote:

Did Ash work "faux F/T" with summers off earning that?

No, it was on a once in awhile basis she got $1K an hour.

Plus she was an independent contractor with no benefits and no pension.

Not too great income IMO.

Unsteady.

No perks.

Old 05-28-2010, 05:53 PM
grant516

n/a posts
She got a series of jobs, including a music careeer and a job with the NY Post- I don't think she should be too worried- a few day playboy shoot probably yielded her more than the whole year salary for this 'gym teacher'.

Though he's not 'faux f/t', Administrative positions report year round minus standard vacations.

... the only perks she needs, also- found her in a pretty sweet spot.

I've worked jobs more degrading than having sex with Elliot Spitzer.

Old 05-28-2010, 06:11 PM

9,154 posts, read 13,184,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crv1010 View Post
And that justifies a salary of about $1000.00 per day that he shows up? The District has 3 buildings and 6 gym teachers. What does he actually do to justify such an outrageous salary & benefits?
East Williston Athletic Director $158,250 --- 6 gym teachers

Nassau County Executive $174,000 --- in charge of how many employees?

Looks like East Williston is getting ripped off.

Old 05-28-2010, 07:55 PM

Quote:
She got a series of jobs, including a music careeer and a job with the NY Post- I don't think she should be too worried- a few day playboy shoot probably yielded her more than the whole year salary for this 'gym teacher'.

Though he's not 'faux f/t', Administrative positions report year round minus standard vacations.

... the only perks she needs, also- found her in a pretty sweet spot.

I've worked jobs more degrading than having sex with Elliot Spitzer.
LOL! I think you will take that back when you find out the act she performed on him. Also note most of the other working girls in her service would not do it because they considered it unsafe sex. Here's the scientific term: analingus. And now she's with the "media." LOL. From Jessica Hahn on up, marching through time, they certainly like to make heroes out of w h o r e s around here. Just add a "w" and switch around the letters.

Old 05-28-2010, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
East Williston Athletic Director $158,250 --- 6 gym teachers

Nassau County Executive $174,000 --- in charge of how many employees?

Looks like East Williston is getting ripped off.
He is one of the many poster boys and girls for my campaign to CONSOLIDATE ALL ADMINISTRATION OVER THE LEVEL OF SCHOOL PRINCIPAL for Nassau County!

Old 05-29-2010, 08:37 AM

574 posts, read 975,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
He is one of the many poster boys and girls for my campaign to CONSOLIDATE ALL ADMINISTRATION OVER THE LEVEL OF SCHOOL PRINCIPAL for Nassau County!

Please let us hurting taxpayers know howe can help. Is there a group in the East Williston area?

Old 02-04-2011, 09:45 PM

2 posts, read 5,051 times
as a former student of the district i don't think anyone commenting can show a value for gym and physical fitness. Only a small amount of students will become chemists however more than half of the graduated Wheatley students will do some sort of physical exercising. almost every wheatley teacher is excellent and i can tell you first hand not everybody can live in the east williston school district, but those that do can enjoy a certain quality of public education that is superior to any other. The problem is that education will be reflected in your taxes. Bottom line is you get what you pay for
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island