Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 08:10 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
No being beautiful doesn't mean she should get off but did you see the TV footage of her crying and pleading with the judge to not send her to jail? Is being high a reason to be sent to jail?

How about driving while high and drunk, which she did in a late night chase following another car and then crashing her car.

It was a weeknight and around 3am otherwise she could have killed someone.

As far as crying goes she is an actress.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2010, 08:31 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,389,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
Looks like Linsday got a judge that wasn't impressed by fame, if fame is the proper term to use when describing that Paris creature, which it isn't. If I did what she did, my ass would be in jail and none of you star ****ers would give two ****s. Waaa waaaa waaa, Lohan f'ed up and has to pay the piper. BFD. Maybe after this she'll think twice about driving while impaired.

I hope the lesbian tank heavy that takes her under her wing is gentle with her, at least at first.
Is that an accurate description? Do women have sex with each other in jail? How do you get a job on the women's unit? Seriously, do women in prison get it on with each other?

Old 07-06-2010, 08:36 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,945,786 times
Quote:
Is that an accurate description? Sí mon
Do women have sex with each other in jail? Sí mon
How do you get a job on the women's unit? Sell your soul.
Seriously, do women in prison get it on with each other? Sí mon, and jail too.
You horny little bastich.

Old 07-06-2010, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyburns View Post
Who cares if someone else did the same thing? Paris shouldn't have gotten away with whatever she did either (not familiar with the case). That doesn't mean we can't move forward and start giving people what they deserve, even if in the past things have been unfair.
In September 2006, Hilton was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol content of 0.08%, the level at which it is illegal to drive in California. Hilton's driving license was subsequently suspended in November 2006,[89] and in January 2007 she pleaded no contest to a reckless driving charge.[90] Her punishment was 36 months' probation and fines of about $1,500.[91] On January 15, 2007, Hilton was pulled over for driving with a suspended license and signed a document acknowledging that she was not permitted to drive.[92] On February 27, 2007 Hilton was caught driving 70 mph in a 35 mph zone, again with a suspended license. She also did not have her headlights on even though it was after dark. Prosecutors in the office of the Los Angeles City Attorney charged that those actions, along with the failure to enroll in a court-ordered alcohol education program, constituted a violation of the terms of her probation.[89]
Paris Hilton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...ris_hilton.jpg

Old 07-06-2010, 08:43 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,031,390 times
Quote:
The judge seemed heartless and didn't have to sentence Lindsay to 3 months jail time. When Paris Hilton did the same thing she then violated her probation by driving twice and then was sent to jail. I think Lindsay should get another chance.
Oh gag me with a shovel...Boo hoo, a whole 3 months! Send her to the slammer.
Quote:
Is that an accurate description? Do women have sex with each other in jail? How do you get a job on the women's unit? Seriously, do women in prison get it on with each other?
*Bangs head on desk*

Yes, young Grasshopper, they do. Sometimes by force with various unpleasant objects like broomhandles and toothbrushes. Yes, I went there.

Old 07-06-2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Oh gag me with a shovel...Boo hoo, a whole 3 months! Send her to the slammer.

*Bangs head on desk*

Yes, young Grasshopper, they do. Sometimes by force with various unpleasant objects like broomhandles and toothbrushes. Yes, I went there.
This is becoming erotic!

Old 07-06-2010, 10:27 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,061,457 times
Lindsay and her publicity stunts. When was the last time she sang or made a movie? Who cares right, as long as she is in the news!

Let's see, the rehab thing and drunk scandals were getting boring. That jail thing worked really well for Martha and Paris. I'm sure Lindsay was sooooo jealous.

Expect Lindsay not to finish her sentence and do something outrageous. I don't know Paris did the bible thing, she complained about the food too. Martha lost a decorating contest. I don't know... Maybe Lindsay could get a girlfriend there, but then again she already did that stunt in the past. Maybe she could get beat up there, join a gang, shave here head(no wait Britney did that one already)

I'm sure her PR agents are working 24/7. They need something original and fresh to keep Lindsey on the news, otherwise the younger kids will take over and they also have their bags full of tricks. Just ask Kristen Stewart

Old 07-06-2010, 10:45 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,863,416 times
God forbid she has the law administerd in a fashion that remotely resembles what would happen if someone who's never been on the cover of a magazine or released a crappy CD got caught doing the same thing.

Old 07-06-2010, 11:15 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,127,370 times
Have an enjoyable stay in jail Lindsey----bring some reading material and just relax.

You have been inviting this trip to jail with your arrogance, sense of entitlement, and total disregard for the legal system.

You are spoiled brat---spoiled by your disjointed family, friends,and your attorneys. I hope your visit to the hotel will bring a sense of realism to your pathetic set of values----I hope this is true, but judging by your callousness and arrogance I dont see this happening.

Old 07-06-2010, 11:18 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,527 times
Quote:
No being beautiful doesn't mean she should get off but did you see the TV footage of her crying and pleading with the judge to not send her to jail? Is being high a reason to be sent to jail?
That was some bad acting and consequently I don't think the judge was moved!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles