Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2010, 03:58 PM

11 posts, read 19,199 times

Advertisements

hi all,
we are moving to la next year from EU. we have 2 kids-they will be 7 and 1.5 next year. So we were looking little for school for our daughter. And we found buckley. I read a little and i don't know what to think about that school. any experiances, rumors....
we will spend around 7 yrs in usa so our daughter will spend most of her school years there but will continue in eu. so what do you think is buckley good or only expensive?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2010, 08:12 PM

1,963 posts, read 5,592,897 times
well if it's good enough for Prince Michael (Jackson) I'm sure it'll fit your needs. I personally don't know any current students enrolled right now, but one of my managers sends his daughter there & he was grumbling about the soaring tuition. I don't know where in LA you'll be residing, but you might also want to consider John Thomas Dye and Carlthorp.

Old 09-29-2010, 02:45 AM

11 posts, read 19,199 times
well we still didn't find place to live but in that neighbourhood. yeah i know prince goes there and paris hilton went there- that's why im concered. p.h. is not so bright . plus they will have to continue schooling in europe and as you know schools are little more harder here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
View detailed profiles of: