U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2010, 08:41 PM

5 posts, read 12,224 times

Advertisements

Hello All,

I was curious if anyone had information on Playa Pacific townhomes in Culver City. I love how much space these have, was curious if there ar
e a lot of children in the neighboorhood, I have a 7 and 10 yr old. Also everyones thoughts on El Rincon, it is classified as a 6 when most of the other culver schools are a 9. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Aaron
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2010, 08:44 PM

7,164 posts, read 20,092,861 times
my wife and i looked at one of those condos recently and saw some signs of kids, but not a lot. i did see one family of four pulling into their garage while we were on our way out though, so there are at least 2 kids in there. i'm sure there are more though, it's a really nice complex and the prices are fairly reasonable for the area so younger families may be able to afford units there.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:47 PM

5 posts, read 12,224 times
Is the comples randown or kept up good? We r reloca=ing from Florida. We have looked at a few homes, but not a lot to pick from in Culver City, really hard to find a 4 bedroom, if anyone knows of anything new as well, lookin between 3 to 4k. If not, I think we will settle on this place!

Old 12-22-2010, 10:36 PM

7,164 posts, read 20,092,861 times
that particular condo complex is kept very well. also, overall that's a pretty nice area with easy freeway access and a mall just down the street. the beach is also only a few miles away so temps are mild all year. you may be able to find a detached home in your price range with 3br, but it probably won't have as much square footage as the condos in question.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:04 AM

17,444 posts, read 25,505,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aircrowley View Post
Hello All,

I was curious if anyone had information on Playa Pacific townhomes in Culver City. I love how much space these have, was curious if there ar
e a lot of children in the neighboorhood, I have a 7 and 10 yr old. Also everyones thoughts on El Rincon, it is classified as a 6 when most of the other culver schools are a 9. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Aaron
Alas I am no longer in Culver City so I can't evaluate as much as if I was still living on Culver....

The Greatschools reviews suggested it has had problems keeping principals and with administration, but all praised the quality of the teachers.

Old 12-25-2010, 09:50 PM

1,100 posts, read 1,298,197 times
There is a website with the management company's phone number that may be helpful. According to one resident's comments: “Living at Playa Pacific is ideal for families with young children. The beautiful green lawn lends itself to wonderful games of hide and seek, Easter egg hunting and spooky Halloween trick or treating—all in a familiar and safe gated community. How fun it is to let the girls run along and meet up with little friends on the path and know that the only 'ghouls' we need to worry about are our neighbor friends in fun costumes.”

You might want to ask what the HOA dues are, as I believe they are rather steep in comparison to others in the area (except Playa Vista).

Contact Playa Pacific Townhomes | Culver City, CA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles