Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 09:58 AM

97 posts, read 645,086 times

Advertisements

read this story about a guy who goes around los angeles stalking little girls for his fantasies.This place is seriously messed up sometimes.At least he came here from Washington state.

Story - Parents' Ire Grows at Pedophile's Blog - AOL News (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2007, 02:01 PM

134 posts, read 560,868 times
He had better not come around my neighborhood.

Old 07-29-2007, 04:53 PM

636 posts, read 2,636,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgefundpirate View Post
read this story about a guy who goes around los angeles stalking little girls for his fantasies.This place is seriously messed up sometimes.At least he came here from Washington state.

Story - Parents' Ire Grows at Pedophile's Blog - AOL News (broken link)
This guy was highlighted on talk radio a few weeks ago. His head is seriously messed up. How long before he acts on his fantasies?

Old 07-29-2007, 05:35 PM

2,589 posts, read 8,610,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LALady View Post
This guy was highlighted on talk radio a few weeks ago. His head is seriously messed up. How long before he acts on his fantasies?
he's 45 years old, and you think he hasn't already? i don't believe that someone that obsessive is able to control himself. i'm no shrink, but i'm guessing he probably graduated from fantasy two decades ago. he just hasn't been caught.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katenik View Post
he's 45 years old, and you think he hasn't already? i don't believe that someone that obsessive is able to control himself. i'm no shrink, but i'm guessing he probably graduated from fantasy two decades ago. he just hasn't been caught.
Good point. Article says that he gone to South America to have contact with little girls... for hugs only. HAH! I bet he's one of the sex tourists that go to foreign countries to act out their sick fantasies.

Old 07-30-2007, 06:17 PM

97 posts, read 645,086 times
I know my children will be safe we are moving to England

Old 07-31-2007, 01:45 AM

4,874 posts, read 10,013,812 times
What this guy did was STUPID - I bet some enraged parent will find the guy, beat him up, and then cut off his "third leg" with a scissor - or something like that. The guy's words and challenge translates into "You guys can come beat me up and do whatever you want to me!"

I'm surprised he has not been arrested.

Old 07-31-2007, 03:23 AM

179 posts, read 918,898 times
i would like to go to his site and verify the statements and such that he made, but obviously, they are restricted in search engines. So all i have if the news media's word.

Still, it reminds me of a problem i had this past week. I was house sitting for my brother, who was out of the country.... and there across the street was a convicted rapist. I saw him coming and going and the anger built up. Got his address, got his picture... And he's across the street from my nieces and sister by law.

It would have been soo easy to take a sword and inflict pain, but i opted not to. These things like this subject we see online. and though they aggravate, they should just remain in our hate filed minds.

Old 07-31-2007, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
What this guy did was STUPID - I bet some enraged parent will find the guy, beat him up, and then cut off his "third leg" with a scissor - or something like that. The guy's words and challenge translates into "You guys can come beat me up and do whatever you want to me!"

I'm surprised he has not been arrested.
Channel 9 lead story Monday was about this weirdo. He's showing his face now cuz the cops took a picture and put it on a flyer. Cops say he hasn't broken any laws but suggest that parents feel free to take pics when they see him about.

Last night on news he said (with a straight face) 'I want to hug and cuddle girls and if it was legal, sexual stuff'. I'm paraphrasing here. The news lady was looking at him as if he was crazy. He says this stuff so calmly. He also said he went to the Orange County Fair 4 times. Some father is going to beat his *ss one day.

Old 07-31-2007, 11:46 AM

134 posts, read 560,868 times
Once a year the Hells Angels throw a bike show poker run in Canoga Pk,maybe we should invite him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles