Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 02:17 AM

5,681 posts, read 5,150,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by space_monkey View Post
won't get anything, from anybody! stop trying.
Thanks, that's very helpful. Chose to ignore my request, did you? By the way, if you're going to accuse me of lying, at least have something more than sarcasm to back it up. Otherwise, have a great day and feel free not to reply to this post.
Quote:
where's he putting his groceries? he doesn't notice as he turns to the seat, where she spoke from the window that she's not in the car?
Next to him in the passenger's seat. Doing so does not require him to turn around.
Quote:
that elderly woman can run! what chance does she have when she gets home anyways? her purse is in the car... i would think cell phone in the purse, and her house keys must be attached to the car keys, in most cases.
She lives literally right next to that intersection. Even if she was crawling, she could make it home under five minutes.
Quote:
your dad can go through contacts to find your number and moms number, but he cant press 9 1 1?
Actually he can't. I have no idea what gave you that impression. He dialed the numbers. Yes, dialing familiar numbers in a stress situation is easier than dialing a simple three digits. And even had he called 911, I have no idea that he would have known what to say to them.
Quote:
he drives off an somebodys car at an intersection, leaving the person standing there *that happens to get frantic cause she claims her car was stolen* and there was no witness*es* there on the scene. people were honking and passing this womans car, someone could have vouched and said the old man appeared to be helping her.
Right. And how, pray tell, are those witnesses going to come forward? Who's going to look for them?
Quote:
i dont know, this story dont make sense... doubt you'll even get some cents out of anybody with your story here.
I am not surprised. Frankly, I'm shocked it took someone like you a whole page and a half to crawl out of the woodwork. Now feel free to crawl back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles