Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2006, 10:32 PM

137 posts, read 257,819 times

Advertisements

I've been forcasting the consequences of this crime ( illegal immigration ) going back 15 years.

Everyone thought I was a raving lunatic.

I don't live in California , but I really sympathize with those people, and see the end of America as we knew it.

We have a situation where these dirty politicians are telling us that SSI is bankrupt and we cannot provide for our elderly ,my parents and yours.
And at the same time these dirty politicians have made it law that we as Americans are subject by law to pay taxes to be handed over to the dirty scumbags that invade our country, in the form of welfare, free medical and free education.

They are taking money that belongs to our elderly and handing it over to criminal foreigners that have absolutely no right to be here.

What will happen next ?

These same scumbags will be living in our homes as they drive down the value of properties and we incur the cost of moving away from these low lifes.

So in effect our government has us handing over not only the money that should have gone for the care of our elders, they will have us handing over our houses to these ghetto dwellers unless we instead agree to live next door to this cancer.

Old 12-04-2006, 10:47 PM

And all of this talk about these ghetto dwellers that invade our country and use the term 'gringo' is the least of our worries.

Do you have any idea how many americans have been robbed , raped and murdered by *******s ?

And one of your concerns is the term gringo ?

Wake up.

Old 12-04-2006, 10:51 PM

I notice that the equilvalent to the pergorative 'gringo' for the invaders is automatically asteriked out.

This is what our country has come to.

We ourselves have fallen victim to this political correctness BS to the extent that we allow ourselves to be referred to as gringo but take offense to replying in kind with w*tb*ck !

God help this country that has been brainwashed by communists.

Old 12-04-2006, 11:41 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,187,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfluneedit View Post
I've been forcasting the consequences of this crime ( illegal immigration ) going back 15 years.

Everyone thought I was a raving lunatic.

I don't live in California , but I really sympathize with those people, and see the end of America as we knew it.

We have a situation where these dirty politicians are telling us that SSI is bankrupt and we cannot provide for our elderly ,my parents and yours.
And at the same time these dirty politicians have made it law that we as Americans are subject by law to pay taxes to be handed over to the dirty scumbags that invade our country, in the form of welfare, free medical and free education.

They are taking money that belongs to our elderly and handing it over to criminal foreigners that have absolutely no right to be here.

What will happen next ?

These same scumbags will be living in our homes as they drive down the value of properties and we incur the cost of moving away from these low lifes.

So in effect our government has us handing over not only the money that should have gone for the care of our elders, they will have us handing over our houses to these ghetto dwellers unless we instead agree to live next door to this cancer.

Hey a solution to the runup in housing costs in CA. We increase the number of illegals and that will drive it down...I like it. When it gets down to 20% or so we can all move back in and price the illegals out...but still get in for 25 or 30% of now.

Hmmm wonder how many more it will take? Aren't we half hispanic in LA now?

Old 12-05-2006, 10:23 AM

Yeah thats a good solution if your desire is to live in a slum.

Once you allow (and you may be near or beyond that point now) a critical mass of illegals in, you wont want to move to LA anymore that you would want to move into the heart of Mexico city.

Old 12-05-2006, 11:47 AM

231 posts, read 508,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfluneedit View Post
I notice that the equilvalent to the pergorative 'gringo' for the invaders is automatically asteriked out.

This is what our country has come to.

We ourselves have fallen victim to this political correctness BS to the extent that we allow ourselves to be referred to as gringo but take offense to replying in kind with w*tb*ck !

God help this country that has been brainwashed by communists.
But the words are not equivalent. WB refers to being unwelcome, makes fun of a latino`s economic status (that is why they have to swim across the river to get there) and to me, it invokes images of thousands upon thousands of Mexicans/central americans drowning in the Rio Grande. It`s not a nice word. Gringo just means someone born in the United States, and not restricted to race- Americans of all races and color are gringos. White Europeans are not gringos. It may refer back to American military presence in Mexico (Mex-Am War) "Green-go!", but obviously a war won by the Americans, so `the word doesn`t bring up painful images of a lost war or dead country men.

Last edited by gringo istmeño; 12-05-2006 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: added more

Old 12-05-2006, 12:09 PM

Right so to put it in a nutshell.

Gringo is ok , because it is directed at the americans that the foreigners are here to rob.

W*tba** is out of bounds because it is directed at the criminal invaders.

What americans do not need is a lesson in twisted history from foreigners.
What americans do need and want is for these illegals to get the hell out and teach their version of history in their own country.

One thing you are right on is that WB refers to being unwelcomed. Definitely and they should be unwelcomed.

But it does not invoke the images you mention .
It invokes images of millions of foreigners who do not protest their own government but come here illegally to protest ours as if they have a voice in america.
It invokes images of millions of thiefs here to defraud our welfare systems and divert money to foreign illegals , that should be used to care for the americans who's money it was in the first place.
It evokes images of people who don't want to earn their own income, who invade america and steal tax dollars labored for by americans.

The second thing you are correct on, now that I think of it, is that the images invoked are painful.
It is painful to watch this pillaging.

Last edited by gfluneedit; 12-05-2006 at 12:52 PM..

Old 12-05-2006, 12:39 PM

39 posts, read 223,005 times
I personally love the ....

"we didn't cross the border.. the border crossed us!".... Excuse

Old 12-05-2006, 12:49 PM

Yeah they have all kinds of mantras supplied by Vincente Fox.

What they don't have is the courage to open up their big mouthes in their own country.

So they come here to do it.

Its time to dig a big hole and start filling it up.

Old 12-05-2006, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
Not to worry folks....Mexico will be our 52nd state to the union. The U.S. wil "own" Mexico soon enough just like Canada.
Who wants to own that country ?

All you are getting is the burden of 50 million new welfare recipients.

90% of those people don't have a HS education and those that do have it from an inferior school systems and in a secondary mongrel language that is useless to americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles